• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Essentials Should I Keep in My Car for a Traveling Office?

In summary, the conversation discussed different items that could be kept in a portable file box in the car, such as host kits, catalogs, OOFs, recruiting materials, and mini-catalogs. The conversation also highlighted the importance of having host packets on hand and how they can lead to unexpected orders and new customers. It was suggested to always keep show materials in the car, unless they are needed for a show, to be prepared for any potential sales opportunities.
sushimommy
Silver Member
so, several times in the past week or two i have wanted to kick myself for not having anything in my car...i have a small, portable file box that i use for shows, but could be used for this as well - what should i put in it to keep in the car?

what do you keep with you/in your car?

I keep:
1 of each kind of host kit--kitchen and catalog
3-4 catalogs
5-6 of the current OOFs
2-3 recruiting DVDs
3-4 recruiting brochures​
I keep several mini-catalogs in my purse, but I carry a big ol' mom purse, even though my baby boy is a grown man and living in another state. :)

I usually keep all my show stuff in my car at all times. Unless I need my trunk or repacking for a show, it's in there. That includes catalogs, host packets, etc. Host packets are a great thing to keep on hand no matter what. I was at the eye doctor and one lady said "Oh, I love PC!" when she saw my checkbook cover. I went out to my car to fetch a catalog to give to her and thought my only catalogs were in my host packets so why not give her a host packet! $200 catalog show later, I have a life long customer who's placing another order with me less than two weeks later to get the new green knives!

AWESOME!!! that's my plan for tomorrow is to work on some packets to have on hand, i've had several people in the past few weeks to ask for catalogs, have already had one order from it and also the same person is fixing to place another order. had a dad ask for a catty yesterday, hopefully he will be placing an order soon.

I have leftover host packets from my last show ... guess I should move them into the car ...

1. How do I set up my "Traveling Office" for a successful party?

To set up your "Traveling Office" for a successful party, make sure you have all the necessary supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. Set up a designated area with a table and chair for your display, and make sure it is easily accessible for guests to browse and place orders. Also, have a reliable payment method available for customers to purchase products on the spot.

2. What items should I include in my "Traveling Office" for a party?

Some essential items to include in your "Traveling Office" for a party are catalogs, order forms, product samples, business cards, and any promotional materials. You may also want to bring a small selection of your best-selling products for customers to see and try out.

3. How do I keep my "Traveling Office" organized while on the go?

One way to keep your "Traveling Office" organized while on the go is to invest in a portable filing system for your paperwork and order forms. You can also use labeled bins or folders to keep your product samples and other supplies neatly organized. Additionally, set aside a specific time each day to restock and tidy up your "Traveling Office."

4. How do I handle customer orders and payments while traveling?

There are a few ways to handle customer orders and payments while traveling. You can use a mobile payment processing system, such as Square or PayPal, to accept credit or debit card payments. You can also offer the option for customers to place orders online through your website or send you their orders and payments via email or text.

5. How can I promote my "Traveling Office" and attract more customers?

One effective way to promote your "Traveling Office" and attract more customers is to use social media. Share photos of your product displays and samples, along with information about upcoming parties or events, on your social media accounts. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for customers who book parties with your "Traveling Office." Additionally, networking with other local businesses or participating in community events can help spread the word about your "Traveling Office."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Illine Smith
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ngokxit
  • pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • msmileyface