• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives

In summary, Elizabeth has started a team to collect pink lids for breast cancer and is looking for people to join her. If you would like to help, she has provided a link to the team registration page and instructions on how to join.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Hey Everyone. I was asked by Yoplait and another site to start a team to collect yoplait pink lids for breast cancer. I have started a team called "Save The Tatas" on yoplait.com and would love to have anyone who eats this yogurt join me in collecting pink lids

If you would like to help, please follow this link and join my team.
http://www.yoplait.com/slsl/Register.aspx
Just enter your name and email and then type in the team name " Save The Tatas" then click join team.

Then please either post in this thread or PM me and let me know you joined, so I can get you the rest of the info you will need like a mailing addy for the lids and the team number.

If you would rather not join the team, but would like to donate lids, then please post here or PM me.

Thanks!

Elizabeth~

I joined your team! I love your team name!! I don't eat Yoplait all of the time, but when I do, I will certainly save those pink lids!

I have to ask, have you seen the "save the tatas" shirts on their website? They are too funny!!! I love it!! If I get any yogurt soon to eat, I'll certainly join your team. Best of luck with it though!! :)

I joined your team. I have been saving lids. :)

KellyTheChef said:
Elizabeth~

I joined your team! I love your team name!! I don't eat Yoplait all of the time, but when I do, I will certainly save those pink lids!

Thanks Kelly!

ragschef said:
I have to ask, have you seen the "save the tatas" shirts on their website? They are too funny!!! I love it!! If I get any yogurt soon to eat, I'll certainly join your team. Best of luck with it though!! :)

No I have not seen the shirts, but I am going to have to go take a look at them now! LOL

heather223 said:
I joined your team. I have been saving lids. :)

Thanks Heather!

Another great reason I am doing this is $100 will be donated (in addition to the lids collected) to the Susan G. Komen Foundations in our groups honor! More money for breast cancer research is ALWAYS a good thing!

What is "Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives"?

"Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives" is a program where Yoplait partners with nonprofit organizations to raise funds for breast cancer research. For every pink lid from a Yoplait product that is collected and mailed in, Yoplait donates 10 cents to the cause.

How can I participate in the "Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives" program?

To participate in the program, simply purchase Yoplait products with pink lids and save the lids. Once you have collected a significant amount, mail them in to Yoplait using the address provided. You can also check the Yoplait website for more information on participating products and collection methods.

Which organizations does Yoplait partner with through this program?

Currently, Yoplait partners with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Susan G. Komen Foundation through the "Yoplait Save Lids to Save Lives" program. These organizations are dedicated to funding research for finding a cure for breast cancer.

Is there a limit to how many lids I can send in?

No, there is no limit to the number of lids you can send in. Every pink lid collected and mailed in helps raise funds for breast cancer research. So, the more lids you save and send in, the more you are contributing to the cause.

Are there any other ways I can support breast cancer research through Yoplait?

Yes, in addition to saving and mailing in lids, you can also make a direct donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation or the Susan G. Komen Foundation through the Yoplait website. You can also participate in Yoplait's annual "Yoplait Race for the Cure" event, where a portion of the registration fee is donated to the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Ish
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies