• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nc...how to Financially Make It Work....

In summary, Kristi is looking for ideas for extra cash to go to her upcoming conference. She has considered selling items she no longer needs, as well as offering her services as a party planner. She is also considering posting her services on Craigslist or eBay. Finally, she is considering praying and playing the lottery in order to afford the trip.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I KNOW i've seen something on here before on how to do various things to come up with cash to go to conference.

For example,
Garage sale
sell jewelry you don't wear anymore thats just collecting dust
pick up an extra show to pay for it

I need more examples please!! I'm trying to come up with ideas and would LOVE one my team members to join me!! I even have a bed for them to sleep in!!

Thanks in advance!
Kristi

I like to post stuff on Craigslist.com --- no fee to list & you're listing in your locale...you can most likely get what your asking for it. You can sell from furniture to tools. I've had a lot of success on there as well as on Ebay.

My solution...

I am having a Pampered Chef show of my own on Monday, July 7 along with a Silpada and Airbonne Lady. In addition to us, I am bringing in a woman who buys gold! Supposedly she is the best price in town (ok, they may all say that, but we will see.) She is giving me $50 toward snacks for the party and I get 10% of what she pays out. CASH!!! She's done a bunch of these type shows and says (once again, supposedly.. you can tell I am a skeptic) everyone there does quite well.

I don't need to set the world on fire, just a few bucks for NC. I will report my success or failure afterwards.

Should have done a garage sale. Didn't.Should have sold all the jewelry I used to sell. Didn't.I am getting by with the Stimulus rebate and the proceeds from my June shows ... but I'm not ruling out a fire sale of the jewelry. I may go in with my ex-director in that line too ... she's jumping ship!

vwpamperedchef said:
I like to post stuff on Craigslist.com --- no fee to list & you're listing in your locale...you can most likely get what your asking for it. You can sell from furniture to tools. I've had a lot of success on there as well as on Ebay.

This worked for me for extra cash! I sold diaper wraps that I no longer needed. Do you have extra baby or children's clothes around? Furniture you don't need? We have a cash register in the garage from our store we owned. Think outside of the box.

Great ideas guys!!!

My last two options are pray and play the lottery. :cry: I really want to go, but I just can't seem to scrape up the funds. Denver is much more feasible for me, but it's just not the same! :cry::cry::cry:

1. How can I budget for my Pampered Chef business in North Carolina?

To financially make your Pampered Chef business work in North Carolina, it is important to create a budget. Start by calculating your monthly expenses such as rent, utilities, and groceries. Then, estimate your Pampered Chef expenses such as starter kit fees, product purchases, and marketing materials. Deduct your expenses from your income to determine how much profit you need to make each month. Adjust your budget as needed to ensure you are staying within your means.

2. What are the best ways to save money while running my Pampered Chef business in North Carolina?

There are several ways to save money while running your Pampered Chef business in North Carolina. First, take advantage of discounts and promotions offered by the company. You can also cut costs by purchasing products in bulk and utilizing free marketing tools such as social media. Additionally, consider hosting online parties or participating in vendor events to reach a wider audience without spending much money.

3. Can I write off any expenses for my Pampered Chef business in North Carolina on my taxes?

Yes, you can write off certain expenses for your Pampered Chef business in North Carolina on your taxes. These may include business-related purchases such as product samples, marketing materials, and mileage for business trips. It is important to keep track of all your expenses and consult with a tax professional to ensure you are accurately reporting and deducting them on your taxes.

4. How can I increase my income with my Pampered Chef business in North Carolina?

To increase your income with your Pampered Chef business in North Carolina, focus on growing your customer base and sales. Utilize social media and word-of-mouth marketing to reach potential customers. You can also offer incentives and promotions to encourage repeat business and referrals. Additionally, consider expanding your business by recruiting new team members and earning commission from their sales.

5. Is it possible to make a full-time income with my Pampered Chef business in North Carolina?

Yes, it is possible to make a full-time income with your Pampered Chef business in North Carolina. However, it requires dedication, hard work, and strategic planning. Set realistic goals and consistently work towards achieving them. Utilize the resources and support provided by the company to help grow your business. It may take time and effort, but with determination and a strong work ethic, you can make a full-time income with your Pampered Chef business in North Carolina.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies