• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Under Warranty: How Does It Work?

In summary, to get a replacement under warranty, you need to contact customer service with your order number, product name, and issue description. Most products are covered for 1-3 years, but it's best to check the specific warranty information. Proof of purchase is required and replacements can take 2-4 weeks. If the product is no longer available, customer service will find a suitable solution.
redsoxgirl
How does it work when something has to be replaced?

For example: I buy some SA pieces and they break within the year so I get a replacement through the warrenty. If my replacements break, do I have 1 year from the replacement to get new ones or is it one year from sale time and that's it?

redsoxgirl said:
How does it work when something has to be replaced?

For example: I buy some SA pieces and they break within the year so I get a replacement through the warrenty. If my replacements break, do I have 1 year from the replacement to get new ones or is it one year from sale time and that's it?

If you need to use the warranty, the replacement is warrantied for the length of the original piece purchased.

SA: The pieces are not warrantied against breakage but they are warrantied against chipping.

The use and care card of each item in our catalog states the level of warranty.

The paper that comes with your replacement will state that your warranty is from the original purchase date... not the replacement date... if that is incorrect... please someone jump on here and clarify okay?

Oh Beth I'm so glad you clarified that! Thanks! I should have read my U&C on SA long ago!

We posted at exactly the same time!:p

Oh ok! Thanks for that!
I was just using SA as an example, but I'd guess it's the same for everything right?

Related to Replacement Under Warranty: How Does It Work?

What is the process for getting a replacement under warranty?

The first step is to contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or through our website to report the issue. They will ask for information such as your order number, product name, and a description of the issue. From there, they will determine if the product is covered under warranty and provide instructions for the next steps.

What products are covered under warranty?

Most of our products are covered under warranty for a certain period of time, usually 1-3 years. However, some products may have a shorter or longer warranty period, so it's best to check the specific product's warranty information on our website or in the product's packaging.

Do I need proof of purchase for a warranty replacement?

Yes, we do require proof of purchase for all warranty replacements. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or credit card statement. If you no longer have your proof of purchase, our customer service team may be able to assist you in finding the necessary information.

How long does it take to receive a replacement under warranty?

The timeframe for receiving a replacement under warranty may vary depending on the product and the availability of the replacement. In most cases, you can expect to receive your replacement within 2-4 weeks. Our customer service team will provide you with a more accurate estimate when you contact them.

What if the product is no longer available for a warranty replacement?

If the product is no longer available, our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable replacement or offer a refund or credit towards a future purchase. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied with their Pampered Chef products and will do our best to find a solution that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jenne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies