• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yes! We Can Now Talk About Leadership Here!

In summary, the new products include the CHILLZANNE SECTIONAL SERVER, OUTDOOR PARTY PLATES, FLEXIBLE FUNNELS, EASY READ MINI MEASURING CUP, and STONEWARE 6 CUP MUFFIN PAN. Order turn around time has improved, sales were up over $25 million in 2005, and the head of the Family Resiliency program at Univ. of Illinois will be publishing research on the value of family mealtime later this year.
Special Directors can copy and save the files and post them here please :eek: I would really like to see them, thanks so much!
Amanda
P.S. Another reason why I am going to be a director this year even if it kills me.

They are there NOW!!All the specials and flyers are on CC Now! I just printed mine off!

Printed mine too - they are there! This is so exciting! I'm printing out the customers recruiting flyer to attach to my newsletter. Don't have to make up anything now! It's awesome!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!OHYMYGOODNESS OHYMYGOODNESS! I feel like Annie in the mansion, I tell ya! I absolutely cannot contain my excitement! It's like at every turn, it just keeps getting better and better! A new set of cookware that we can earn!!.. a whole new set of products!.. a new vendor with some awesome new products to help my business! and a trip to the BAHAMAS!! It just kept getting better and better!
My husband and I--we're going on that trip to the Bahamas!! There's no ifs ands or buts.. we're GOING! I printed pictures off the Atlantis website, stuck them on my fridge, bathroom mirror, bedroom door.. made the website my home page.. LOL I'm going to remind myself at every turn of the totally AWESOME honeymoon my hubby and I can have if I just push myself a little more each day and go that extra mile in my business!

*Remember--obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal. Keep your focus on your goals, and you can do it.. It may look like a big mountain to climb to get to the Bahamas, but like my mom says.. "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." Well, here's to Elephant a la Italiana! LOL..*

With Much AppreciationThank you so much for those of you who took the time to post the exciting news from the Leadership Conference. I can now share with my downline! It sounds like great new products! And as always there are some products I'll personally really miss, like the SuperSwat- I live in Alaska with large masquito's! It's great for fall picnics when flys are out too. I may have to tuck a few away for guest gifts :0) Thanks again!

Thanks for everything! All the information is amazing & makes me more inspired & excited!

Does anyone know if the muffin stoneware pan is a JUMBO 6 cup pan??

I'd love to know!

cwcollins said:
Thanks for everything! All the information is amazing & makes me more inspired & excited!

Does anyone know if the muffin stoneware pan is a JUMBO 6 cup pan??

I'd love to know!
They are for regular-sized muffins. The pan will fit in most microwaves!

My director said its just for regular size muffins...sorry!

Table ClothI have to say I am so excited for the patriotic table cloth I have people who wanted who did not host a show so i cant wait to let them know :)
Everything else sounds so awsome cant wait to see them

Ooooo, do you think we could make muffins in the microwave? Although muffins in the oven don't normally take that long to make anyway. As far as flyers go I got an e-mail today with the new info and flyers on the executive cookware. If anyone hasn't gotten that e-mail I will post it.

My microwave is a dual micro/convection oven, so the new muffin stone will be perfect!

So now in addition to the small round stone and small bar pan, we have another small stone to offer our customers who have one or two person households or need stones to use in their toaster ovens, microwaves, and convection ovens.

The new microwave/convection oven combos are more and more popular, especially in newer homes, so we have to market to that crowd.

Love the new products!
kcjodih said:
Here's a link for great pictures of alot of the products.

Jodi, this is awesome! She did such a great job showing the new products! I earned level 2 and can't wait for them to arrive on my doorstep! Wohooo! what a business, huh?

Momof3

Love the new products too !!I think the brushed stainless SA stands will go over awesome ! So many people i know have all the kitchen applainces in stainless ! The new colors for the season go so well with stainless kitchens too !! I think this will be a great selling season ! I also love the set of six plates, not just for cookouts but great for young children !!! The price is awesome on those too !!

I totally agree!I was happy to see some new BBQ items--hubby will love it! The new super wide spatula will be a total hit in my family with burgers and steaks and such! The HWC products are neat too! I'm loving all the bar board sets. I'd love one in every color! They're so easy to use and I can use a differet one for each item I'm cutting up for dinner. :p

Merrill is SO AWESOME!!I just LOVE all the NEW stuff from Merrill. You guys have got to look at it. It's just so great! I keep ooing and ahhing over it all and getting weird looks from my hubby!

MerrillIs there a link available yet for Merrill, or is that only available to Directors at this point? If so, does anyone know when it will be available to all consultants? I looked on CC, but it's not listed yet under Licensed Vendors.

Thanks!

What is the website for Merrill? I'm looking under Cc and it won't let me in, keeps telling me to access thru pc website, which is what I am doing!!

thanks!

ange

ok, just found it. you have to click on licensed vendors to get it to show all the vendors. then, when you click on it and it gives you the error message, just go into the web address line at the top of your page and erase the pampered chef part of it, then it will take you to the site!

Things look good, although the window cling doesn't look like you can put your phone# on it. Glad I got mine from TandC.

ange

DZmom said:
I just LOVE all the NEW stuff from Merrill. You guys have got to look at it. It's just so great! I keep ooing and ahhing over it all and getting weird looks from my hubby!

Do you have the link to look at all the Merrill stuff? TIA :)

MerrillThanks, I found it! Wow, they have tons of cool stuff! I think I'm going to break down and get lapboards, these are really nice looking. I also like the yard banner, it's really cute! Too much new stuff to buy--better go make some of those customer care/booking calls!

Where is "licensed vendors" under CC? All I can find of that nature is "Third party Vendors" under Promoting Your Business, and the only choice I have is "Visual Impact Products". Is this the right link?

You are in the right place...instead of clicking on VIP, just click on the tab Promoting your Business. That will bring up the page with the link.

Thank you Thank you Thank youI just wanted to say Thank you to Kristi and Jodi for the great information!!! I went to our cluster meeting monday night with all the information! Everyone was excited! I told them about this web site, so maybe some will come on and get the great ideas, experiences and meet the friendly people on here like I have! I also went to the new vendors site and already placed my first order. :) I can't wait to get the new stuff!!! Thank you again!
Brandy

pcbrandy said:
I just wanted to say Thank you to Kristi and Jodi for the great information!!! I went to our cluster meeting monday night with all the information! Everyone was excited! I told them about this web site, so maybe some will come on and get the great ideas, experiences and meet the friendly people on here like I have! I also went to the new vendors site and already placed my first order. :) I can't wait to get the new stuff!!! Thank you again!
Brandy

You're welcome Brandy! It's wonderful to have a large group of supportive friends/consultants to be there when you need them! I've really enjoyed reading this exciting new thread! :)

it was posted after leadership why not conference
DebPC said:
Anyone wanting to be surprised at their cluster meeting or wanting to hear it from their director should just avoid those threads.

If you don't want to know don't read but this is the best reason to be on this site at these times of year! If you can't attend you can still be excited and if you are going you can share the excitement right away!

Here, here~Anyone sharing yet???????:p

trps said:
it was posted after leadership why not conference

This thread was started AFTER Leadership ended, so it was okay. TPC Home Office is VERY specific in the requirement (not a request) to not publically post or share information until the end of Wave 3. This is to protect the fun and excitement for those in the later Waves.

If you would like information beforehand, I would suggest that you either contact someone from your own cluster who is attending, or PM someone who is attending Wave 1 and ask them to share.

I, for one, do not want the excitement and surprises spoiled, and I appreciate everyone following the guidelines set forth by TPC.

that is true it was after hadn't thought about that

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views