• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating a Promotion to MSgt: My Exciting News!

In summary, an expert summarizer found out today that they have been promoted to Master Sergeant and are so excited. They thank those who have congratulated them and say that their appreciation goes to all who have served. They love the military and say that everyone who has served should be proud.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Just thought I would share some great news!! I just found out today that I earned a promotion to MSgt!! I am so excited!! I should actually sew it on by Dec of this year!! Can't wait!!

WOHOO Good job!!

Congrats!

Congratulations!
I have no clue what MSgt is but it must be great of you're so excited about it!!
So...CONGRATS!!!

Salute to you!

Ma'am! YES MA'AM!

dannyzmom said:
Congratulations!
I have no clue what MSgt is but it must be great of you're so excited about it!!
So...CONGRATS!!!
Master Sergeant.

I know all promotions are great - Which branch are you in? Army

P.S. Thank you for your service to our country!!!

chefann said:
Master Sergeant.

Gotcha, thanks!
Well, a HUGE congratulations and thank you for protecting our freedom!!!

That is awesome! I'm assuming you're Air Force because of how you abbreviated the rank. As an AF retiree, I give you a HUGE congrats!

Congratulations, that's awesome!

AF? Well, in that case...

Congrats!

That's awesome! Congratulations.:D

Congrats and THANK YOU!!

Thanks All!!I am so excited I can't stand it!! LOL I love the Air Force :D !!

Congratulations! As an AF wife whose husband has been trying to make Master, I know how much work goes into that stripe!

Great job, and thanks for continuing to serve!

smarteez2 said:
Just thought I would share some great news!! I just found out today that I earned a promotion to MSgt!! I am so excited!! I should actually sew it on by Dec of this year!! Can't wait!!

I can't even imagine the committment that is required to be in the miliary AND have a successful PC business! You are an inspiration to many (including me!).

Congratulations just doesn't seem to cover it, but I can't find my thesarus, so it will have to do!!!!!

Congratulations! Major accomplishment! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kris
(retired army)

Congrats!
(vet Marine's wife) :D

Congratulations & thank you for your service!!!!!

Thanks all!!I really appreciate it!! I am still so siked it's not even funny!! LOL And to all who have said thank you to me for serving, your welcome, my pleasure. :eek:) I love the military!!

Last edited:

1. What is "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!"?

"Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" is a fun and catchy phrase that we use at Pampered Chef to celebrate personal achievements and successes in the kitchen.

2. How do I use "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" to celebrate your own accomplishments as well as your customers' and team members' successes. You can incorporate it into your social media posts, emails, and in-person interactions to create a positive and motivating atmosphere.

3. Can I customize "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" for my own personal brand?

Yes, you can definitely add your own personal touch to "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" to make it fit your brand and style. We encourage our consultants to have fun with it and make it their own!

4. Is "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" can be used by anyone who wants to celebrate their cooking accomplishments and bring positivity into their kitchen. It's a great way to acknowledge and appreciate the hard work that goes into preparing a meal.

5. How can I get more "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" merchandise?

We have a variety of "Yay for Me!! Toot Toot!!" merchandise available for purchase on our website, including t-shirts, stickers, and mugs. Keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts too!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
chefmatula
  • cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies