• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Just Saw the New Homepage! Looks Great!At First I Thought I

In summary, users have shared their positive thoughts on the new homepage design, noting that it looks professional and eye-catching. Some users have also noticed that their personal information is automatically recognized when they click on certain links, making the shopping experience more convenient. However, it has been pointed out that this is not a feature of the website, but rather a function of the user's computer. One user also mentioned that the "find a consultant" link is small and not as prominent as the shopping options. Overall, the new homepage design has received positive feedback for its appearance and user-friendly features.
finley1991
WOW! Just saw the new homepage! Looks great!

At first I thought I was on the wrong page because it looks different! I like it!

Thoughts?

I agree with you! It looks great!

I like it too. It did freak me out initially though. :)

I love it!!!! Thanks for mentioning it or I would not have looked tonight.

whoa, i logged on to pc.com and saw it and immediately jumped here to see if you guys noticed it. :) I Like it!

I mentioned something on CS. It is very professional looking and eye catching. I like it a lot!

I like it a lot too.

It recognizes me. When I clicked on shop online my info was on there, also when I clicked on sign in - before I signed in. I clicked on shop online to see if it gave the customer the option to put a consultant in. It didn't but maybe that's because it knew me???

ETA: I had a friend go on and click on shop online. It never asked her if she wanted to find a consultant. She didn't see the "find a consultant" at the top until I pointed it out and commented that shop online is much bigger and on there twice.

I then had her go to my website, close out and go back to pc.com. When she clicked on shop online that time it had my info up there automatically. THAT IS COOL!

bethcooks4u said:
I like it a lot too.

It recognizes me. When I clicked on shop online my info was on there, also when I clicked on sign in - before I signed in. I clicked on shop online to see if it gave the customer the option to put a consultant in. It didn't but maybe that's because it knew me???

ETA: I had a friend go on and click on shop online. It never asked her if she wanted to find a consultant. She didn't see the "find a consultant" at the top until I pointed it out and commented that shop online is much bigger and on there twice.

I then had her go to my website, close out and go back to pc.com. When she clicked on shop online that time it had my info up there automatically. THAT IS COOL!

Just a heads up that it's not PC that is doing that... it's your computer. It's already in your cookies memory so it defaults back to you. Same thing with her computer... it will default back until you clear out your cache/cookies.

finley1991 said:
Just a heads up that it's not PC that is doing that... it's your computer. It's already in your cookies memory so it defaults back to you. Same thing with her computer... it will default back until you clear out your cache/cookies.

Well then I don't like it. She said it didn't give an option to put in a consultant's name until I pointed out the find a consultant link which is quite small compared to the shopping choices. Oh, and to correct myself, I didn't have her go to my website, I had her click on find a consultant and put my name in.

I do like the look of it though...

What is the new homepage all about?

The new homepage is a redesign of our website that aims to provide a more modern and user-friendly experience for our customers. It features updated visuals, easier navigation, and more informative content.

What changes were made to the homepage?

The changes made to the homepage include a new layout, updated graphics, improved functionality, and more detailed product information. We also added a search bar for easier access to specific products.

What benefits does the new homepage offer?

The new homepage offers a more streamlined and efficient shopping experience. It also provides more information about our products and company, as well as easier access to our latest promotions and deals.

Will the new homepage affect my previous orders or account information?

No, the new homepage does not affect any previous orders or account information. Your account and order history will remain the same, and you can still access them through the "My Account" section on the homepage.

Can I still access the old homepage?

No, the old homepage is no longer available. However, we believe that you will find the new homepage more visually appealing and easier to use. If you have any feedback or suggestions, we would love to hear them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies