• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wouldn't You Like to Be "Stripper", Too?

In summary, the woman became a stripper after finding out that 750 posts wasn't the magic number anymore.
O.k.... this is it... this should officially make me a stripper!!!!

YIPPEE... LOOK AT THAT!!! I have a star!!!

Oh, gotta wait the 30 seconds again... this is getting REALLY old!

Think that is old...try the message minimum - that is annoying sometimes when a simple "yes" would suffice.

But you can post one smilie and not type anything... doesn't make any sense!

janetupnorth said:
Think that is old...try the message minimum - that is annoying sometimes when a simple "yes" would suffice.

YES!:D :D :rolleyes:

See, I've learned to put the smilies to good use - for a quick answer when just a "yes" will suffice!

:) That's a good way to use them!

Hey, how many before you and I turn pink Becky?

I think it's now at 2700....so we're close! And with all of the conference chatter - we should be there in no time!

And with that, 'Night, Janet - and all the rest of you Owls.......this morning bird is off to bed!

Good night to you too...I need sleep - going to bed too!

katie0128 said:
But you can post one smilie and not type anything... doesn't make any sense!
It's based on the amount of characters. Most of the icons use more than ten characters, like :rolleyes: is ;rolleyes; and :confused: is ;confused; and that's why usually works.

How do all your techies (cough, cough tkg) and random facts people (cough, cough, ann) know all these things? I wish I knew them, so I wouldn't have to click go advanced and then add my icon.

I learn these things then, sometimes rather quickly forget a little detail and it doesn't work. I wish I could remember them better. ;sad face; (see what I mean);)

GourmetGirl said:
How do all your techies (cough, cough tkg) and random facts people (cough, cough, ann) know all these things? I wish I knew them, so I wouldn't have to click go advanced and then add my icon.
Years of vast experience.

That must be the problem... You have years of vast experience.. I am new at it, and have very young... I mean little experience.:D

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time.

Face it, girls. I'm older and I have better experience.BTW, congratulations, Katie!

raebates said:
Face it, girls. I'm older and I have better experience.

BTW, congratulations, Katie!
Am I excluded from that club just because I'm a fossil?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Am I excluded from that club just because I'm a fossil?
Nope- it's a movie quote. I'm sure there was no intent to actually exclude you.

genburk said:
Ann,
Where is your hat? you post slut you (as KG stated)
That's not a pic of me. It's some random pic I found on the internet when I searched for "brass pole." I'd have to lose about 100 lbs to look like that. :rolleyes:

I figured that it was just a web photo, but all we can see in your avatar is you hat and eyes (which I love by the way) !!

chefann said:
Nope- it's a movie quote. I'm sure there was no intent to actually exclude you.
I think it was "Face it girls, I'm older and have better insurance."
-Towanda

Oops- my mistake. Well- it was BASED on a movie quote. :D

Well, since it wasn't from The Simpsons, I guess we can forgive you.I'm on my way to the big 'ol bridge on I-75. I hope my little rental is heavier than that Yugo or Bug or whatever it was that went over the railing.I hear that "Mackinaw" is an old Indian word that means, "Tourist Trap."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, since it wasn't from The Simpsons, I guess we can forgive you.

I'm on my way to the big 'ol bridge on I-75. I hope my little rental is heavier than that Yugo or Bug or whatever it was that went over the railing.

I hear that "Mackinaw" is an old Indian word that means, "Tourist Trap."

I LOVE that Bridge! And it was a Yugo....Drive in the inside lane, and watch the wind advisories! Are you going home by way of the U.P.? Can't imagine that there is too much work up there!:rolleyes:

We actually vacation up there for a week or so every year.....The last week of June, the whole town of St. Ignace becomes a HUGE car show - they shut down the main street through town and everything!

ChefBeckyD said:
I LOVE that Bridge! And it was a Yugo....Drive in the inside lane, and watch the wind advisories! Are you going home by way of the U.P.? Can't imagine that there is too much work up there!:rolleyes:

We actually vacation up there for a week or so every year.....The last week of June, the whole town of St. Ignace becomes a HUGE car show - they shut down the main street through town and everything!

I always drive the outside lane (or as much as I can -- they are always closing that lane to paint) because I hate to drive on the grate. My car doesn't like it. . .feels like driving on ice.

Enjoy the view. We always spend the weekend after Labor Day weekend on Mackinac Island. It's our great escape.

ChefBeckyD said:

Actually, I did my stop in Cedar Springs, took the ferry to Manitowoc. went to Iron Mountain and Marquette and now I'm on my way to Highland Park.

I've been to that show (about 25 years ago) with a 38 that used to live with me. A 38 Ford Deluxe Tudor, to be exact. (It moved out a long time ago.) That was quite a show even then, now I understand it's beyond huge.

Oooohhh.. Highland Park. The store on Woodward at the Davison? (M1 at M8)

Be careful in Highland Park after dark. That's not a good part of town.

Yup. 10 O'clock Thursday.

That's right near the Model T plant. Which is, sadly, empty and an eyesore. There has been talk of rejuvenating the building, but, as with most overwhelming projects, there's no funding and the whole building would basically need to be rebuilt.

I went to Marquette as a kid. My uncle was stationed at an airbase near there. I loved the beach. Lake superior was wierd for me. I love lakes but had never seen anything that big. I was used to the ocean growing up in NH. But lake superior was just amazing.

All the Great Lakes are like that - it's awe-inspiring.

chefann said:

And you can swim in them w/o getting coated w/ salt! Plus the fact that you can go in right after you shave your legs and it doesn't make you scream with pain!:eek:

I love the Great Lakes! I am a true Michigander - born and bred, and can't imagine living anyplace else! (and I've lived several other places!)

chefann said:
That's right near the Model T plant. Which is, sadly, empty and an eyesore. There has been talk of rejuvenating the building, but, as with most overwhelming projects, there's no funding and the whole building would basically need to be rebuilt.
Where's Edsel when you need him?

Last edited:
chefann said:
I won't go out on Lake Michigan on a vessel shorter than 460', but Gitche Gumme scares the crap out of me.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Where's Edsel when you need him?

Glad you edited and added the quote, 'cause I was scratching my head and saying "huh?":rolleyes: (remember, I'm blonde, and not above playing that card when needed!)

Whoever Watha was, they musta been popular because all the signs around here say Hi Ya, Watha!

ChefBeckyD said:
Glad you edited and added the quote, 'cause I was scratching my head and saying "huh?":rolleyes: (remember, I'm blonde, and not above playing that card when needed!)
The inside info is that Edsel Ford, Henry's only son, donated a half a bazillion bucks around Detroit for lots of projects - many of them people have no idea that Edsel was quietly behind them.

Maybe that should be your nickname.

Or PG: Post Gigolo, as the top-ranked man here.

In terms of post count. (wouldn't want you to get a big head or anything)

You had to go and post and interrupt the train of thought. I meant that Watha should be your nickname, not Edsel.

Edsel isn't even a good name for a car, let alone, a car guy.

chefjeanine said:
I always drive the outside lane (or as much as I can -- they are always closing that lane to paint) because I hate to drive on the grate. My car doesn't like it. . .feels like driving on ice.

Enjoy the view. We always spend the weekend after Labor Day weekend on Mackinac Island. It's our great escape.
The outside lane, as you predicted, is closed for half of the span today. I hate driving on steel decking, anyway (drawbridges and the Newell Bridge between Newell, WV and East Liverpool, OH) and today was no exception. That sound on the tires gives me the willies.

Must.... resist.... urge... to post.... "willie" ..... joke......

Willie post aother joke or not?

I'm being good. Don't want to offend anyone.

There was a post on the Lincoln forum yesterday about a meet in Columbus. The meet chairman (who's gay - that comes into play in a minute) listed some activities, including a pipe organ recital at his house. (Must be some house!)

Someone else posted a comment that "My dad is an organ fanatic."

I told Dan, "On CS, we'd be all over that comment!"

chefann said:
I'm being good. Don't want to offend anyone.

There was a post on the Lincoln forum yesterday about a meet in Columbus. The meet chairman (who's gay - that comes into play in a minute) listed some activities, including a pipe organ recital at his house. (Must be some house!)

Someone else posted a comment that "My dad is an organ fanatic."

I told Dan, "On CS, we'd be all over that comment!"

Do you think they were joking? That is just too obvious to me!:D

Hmmm, Lincoln owners/lovers are a much different breed from Mopar owners/lovers.....can't imagine EVER having an Organ Recital as part of the events for our Car Club! Cook-outs, Burn-out Competitions, Car Cruises, 50's & 60's Concerts......but never anything with an Organ! (of any kind!;) )

ChefBeckyD said:
Do you think they were joking? That is just too obvious to me!:D
Some of the younger guys on the forum would be kidding. But if it was one of the typical LCOC club members, they would be completely oblivious to how that sounded.

The club is trying to deal with a generational gap that is becoming an issue. The old guard don't want anything to change, and in fact resist any type of technology. But the club will die out if they alienate the younger set, as some members have. That's one of the reasons Dan is running for the board - to make some changes. There are a couple other people running with the same mindset, so if they're all elected (and they all have support from the members who are also members of the forum), they might actually get some things done.

The meet chairman (with the pipe organ) has a HILARIOUS acronym for himself, but I really can't post it because one letter stands for something quite offensive.

Check out my new avatar... isn't my chef lady cute?!?!?!?!

She is cute!

<h2>1. What do you mean by becoming a "Stripper" on Pampered Chef?</h2><p>When you reach 750 posts on Pampered Chef's online community, you become a "Stripper". This is a fun term for reaching a certain level of participation and recognition within the community.</p><h2>2. Is there a specific number of posts I need to reach to become a "Stripper"?</h2><p>The number of posts needed to become a "Stripper" may vary, as the community and its features may change over time. However, reaching 750 posts is a common milestone for becoming a "Stripper".</p><h2>3. What benefits come with being a "Stripper" on Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a "Stripper" means that you have been an active and valued member of the Pampered Chef community. This may come with special recognition, perks, or opportunities to participate in exclusive events or promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still participate in the community without becoming a "Stripper"?</h2><p>Absolutely! Becoming a "Stripper" is just one aspect of participation in the Pampered Chef community. You can still engage in discussions, share recipes and tips, and connect with other members without reaching this milestone.</p><h2>5. How can I track my progress towards becoming a "Stripper"?</h2><p>You can track your post count and progress towards becoming a "Stripper" by checking your profile page on the Pampered Chef community website. You can also reach out to the community moderators for more information on the current requirements for becoming a "Stripper".</p>

1. What do you mean by becoming a "Stripper" on Pampered Chef?

When you reach 750 posts on Pampered Chef's online community, you become a "Stripper". This is a fun term for reaching a certain level of participation and recognition within the community.

2. Is there a specific number of posts I need to reach to become a "Stripper"?

The number of posts needed to become a "Stripper" may vary, as the community and its features may change over time. However, reaching 750 posts is a common milestone for becoming a "Stripper".

3. What benefits come with being a "Stripper" on Pampered Chef?

Becoming a "Stripper" means that you have been an active and valued member of the Pampered Chef community. This may come with special recognition, perks, or opportunities to participate in exclusive events or promotions.

4. Can I still participate in the community without becoming a "Stripper"?

Absolutely! Becoming a "Stripper" is just one aspect of participation in the Pampered Chef community. You can still engage in discussions, share recipes and tips, and connect with other members without reaching this milestone.

5. How can I track my progress towards becoming a "Stripper"?

You can track your post count and progress towards becoming a "Stripper" by checking your profile page on the Pampered Chef community website. You can also reach out to the community moderators for more information on the current requirements for becoming a "Stripper".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe