• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wouldn't You Like to Be "Stripper", Too?

In summary, the woman became a stripper after finding out that 750 posts wasn't the magic number anymore.
nikked
Gold Member
After being all excited when I hit 750 posts, and then finding out that 750 posts wasn't the magic number anymore and being SO disappointed, I looked at my last post and discovered that I have officially become a STRIPPER!

I can't wait until my DH returns from Texas so I can show him!!!;)

Thanks for putting up with my ramblings!!!

I'm not going to walk for anything official at NC, so I'm trying really hard to be a "stripper" before then... at least I'll have some recognition!

I've got SO FAR to go to be a stripper. I tend to be more of a voyeur (sp) than a poster. I'm addicted to this site, but don't post a whole lot. I think I'll make becoming a stripper my new goal!

Don't worry - start posting and you'll be a stripper in no time... I've only been on here (and regularly posting) for about 5 weeks or so. If you're committed, you can do it!!!

Gosh--I've been on since August. Like I said, I "listen" more than I "talk"!

Here's a tip to quickly rack up posts...
When you are reading and come across an answer that you completely agree with, just post "ditto for me" hee hee!

I love it!!!!!!

Ditto for me!

See how easy that was!:D

Cannot wait to become PINK!

Ditto for me!

:D

:eek: *gasp* I have 700 posts? Good lord.

katie0128 said:
Here's a tip to quickly rack up posts...
When you are reading and come across an answer that you completely agree with, just post "ditto for me" hee hee!
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt:http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoxNjZfRi5qcGd8bG9hZD1MMCxodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLmNhZmVwcmVzcy5jb20vaW1hZ2UvMTk1MDYyNDRfNDAweDQwMC5qcGd8fHNjYWxlPUwwLDE2MCwxNjAsV2hpdGV8Y29tcG9zZT1ibGFuayxMMCxBZGQsMTU2LDExOXxjcD1yZXN1bHQsYmxhbmt8c2NhbGU9cmVzdWx0LDAsNDgwLFdoaXRlfGNvbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1fA==

Last edited:
You beat me to it, KG.

I couldn't find a decent photo of a brass pole, either.

Like this one?
http://www.vancourier.com/issues04/091104/photos/top4.jpg

Told DH that I'm less than 200 posts from having my stripper star... he just rolled his eyes and walked away. Apparently, he doesn't get it. Oh well... to bad for him!

OK- I just had a really silly idea. I think I'll make "ribbons" that we can wear on our CS buttons for star-levels. We can distribute them at the Meet 'n' Greet. :)

chefann said:
Like this one?
http://www.vancourier.com/issues04/091104/photos/top4.jpg
That's better than some of the ones I've seen. :eek:

Of course, that all depends on your point of view.

(Did you know some places are teaching pole dancing as an aerobic exercise? They won't let me join for some reason.)

KG- your hat would probably fall off if you tried to pole dance.

If I took a pole dancing class, that would be an example of a Pole pole dancing. :)

<giggle, giggle>

I suspect by the end of the day, more than my hat would be falling off.Besides, I don't look very good in a leotard.(Didn't Leo Tard used to play third base for the Toledo Mudhens?)

Here's as close to being a stripper as I'd ever want to get:http://www.paintremoval.com/Qstore/custom/peel1.jpg

katie0128 said:
Told DH that I'm less than 200 posts from having my stripper star... he just rolled his eyes and walked away. Apparently, he doesn't get it. Oh well... to bad for him!

My DH was interested when I said I wanted to be a stripper, but after the star came not so interested:D

chefann said:
KG- your hat would probably fall off if you tried to pole dance.

If I took a pole dancing class, that would be an example of a Pole pole dancing. :)
A Pole on a Stick.

No bowl - stick!

(That's a quote from a Simpson's episode that's NEVER shown anymore. In it, Homer's car ends up at the World Trade Center and he has to go there to prevent it from being towed. While waiting for the crew that's to take the boot off it, he gets hungry and approaches a food vendor selling something ethnic called Hav Halash. Homer orders a bowl, and the vendor responds with the above line.
After tasting it, Homer asks for a beverage.
V: Have Mountain Dew or Crab Juice.
H: eeeuuuwwww, gross! I'll take a crab juice.

Any time I serve something for dinner in a bowl, DH tells me, "No bowl - stick!")

I think I'd rather have a Pole in a bowl than on a stick.

nikked said:
After being all excited when I hit 750 posts, and then finding out that 750 posts wasn't the magic number anymore and being SO disappointed, I looked at my last post and discovered that I have officially become a STRIPPER!

I can't wait until my DH returns from Texas so I can show him!!!;)

Thanks for putting up with my ramblings!!!
I hear it's big news in your home town.

http://www.strangesigns.org/albums/Businesses/McStriper.jpg

Wonder if they are referring to a specific new chick or just any one at random? Could make a difference for business...

please explain how much posts = what?

Stephanie

Yes, I am curious too, please?

No one really knows anymore - Greg keeps moving the thresholds.

Maybe he's trying to keep us from acting like post sluts. Then again, maybe he's just a cruel, sadistic man. :p

With moving targets, the post sluttiness is even worse.

StephsKitchen said:
please explain how much posts = what?
These may be off a bit, but generally:
800 posts = outline star (aka "stripper" star)
1700 posts = yellow star
2700 posts = pink star

...and who knows what for a blue star.Let us know when you get there, you Post Slut, you.And I mean that in a most endearing way, you realize.

chefann said:
These may be off a bit, but generally:
800 posts = outline star (aka "stripper" star)
1700 posts = yellow star
2700 posts = pink star

I'm getting there... only about 150 more to go!

Ohhh, last post put me at 666... gotta change that one...

And now I have to wait 30 seconds...

Oh, now that looks better

And another 30 second wait...

POST!

Good morning, KG!

Just getting up or just getting in?

Neither. movie just ended and I'm waiting for a load of laundry to dry before I head off to bed.

How funny (or sad or ironic... you pick)... that is why I'm up, too.

I have to hit the road tomorrow afternoon. Work starts at 10:00 PM north of Grand Rapids.

I've gotta be up and at work in 8.5 hours - but before I can get to work, gotta get the 3 critters up, dressed, fed and out the door without them killing each other or me! Since I'm not sleepy yet, I have a feeling the rest of the day is not gonna be one of my favorites.

Oooo... dryer just buzzed... FINALLY! Now I get to head off and fold a load of laundry and then I'm off to bed.

Fold mine for me while you're at it, okay?

I was supposed to do laundry this weekend. Did I? Nope! But I watched 10 hours of The Simpsons on DVD on Saturday.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I have to hit the road tomorrow afternoon. Work starts at 10:00 PM north of Grand Rapids.

NW, or NE?

hmmm.... 31 more posts for me to hit 5k. Maybe today, definitely tomorrow.

<h2>1. What do you mean by becoming a "Stripper" on Pampered Chef?</h2><p>When you reach 750 posts on Pampered Chef's online community, you become a "Stripper". This is a fun term for reaching a certain level of participation and recognition within the community.</p><h2>2. Is there a specific number of posts I need to reach to become a "Stripper"?</h2><p>The number of posts needed to become a "Stripper" may vary, as the community and its features may change over time. However, reaching 750 posts is a common milestone for becoming a "Stripper".</p><h2>3. What benefits come with being a "Stripper" on Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a "Stripper" means that you have been an active and valued member of the Pampered Chef community. This may come with special recognition, perks, or opportunities to participate in exclusive events or promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still participate in the community without becoming a "Stripper"?</h2><p>Absolutely! Becoming a "Stripper" is just one aspect of participation in the Pampered Chef community. You can still engage in discussions, share recipes and tips, and connect with other members without reaching this milestone.</p><h2>5. How can I track my progress towards becoming a "Stripper"?</h2><p>You can track your post count and progress towards becoming a "Stripper" by checking your profile page on the Pampered Chef community website. You can also reach out to the community moderators for more information on the current requirements for becoming a "Stripper".</p>

1. What do you mean by becoming a "Stripper" on Pampered Chef?

When you reach 750 posts on Pampered Chef's online community, you become a "Stripper". This is a fun term for reaching a certain level of participation and recognition within the community.

2. Is there a specific number of posts I need to reach to become a "Stripper"?

The number of posts needed to become a "Stripper" may vary, as the community and its features may change over time. However, reaching 750 posts is a common milestone for becoming a "Stripper".

3. What benefits come with being a "Stripper" on Pampered Chef?

Becoming a "Stripper" means that you have been an active and valued member of the Pampered Chef community. This may come with special recognition, perks, or opportunities to participate in exclusive events or promotions.

4. Can I still participate in the community without becoming a "Stripper"?

Absolutely! Becoming a "Stripper" is just one aspect of participation in the Pampered Chef community. You can still engage in discussions, share recipes and tips, and connect with other members without reaching this milestone.

5. How can I track my progress towards becoming a "Stripper"?

You can track your post count and progress towards becoming a "Stripper" by checking your profile page on the Pampered Chef community website. You can also reach out to the community moderators for more information on the current requirements for becoming a "Stripper".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe