• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Someone Send Me a Us Catalog?

In summary, to request a US catalog from Pampered Chef, you can either fill out a form on our website or contact our customer service team. There is no cost for the catalog and it typically takes 7-10 business days for delivery. You can also request a catalog for someone else and while our US catalog features a wide selection of products, not all products may be available.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'd really like to see a US Catalog - would someone be willing to mail me one? I'm in Canada. I'd reimburse you for mailing costs.

gothim0802 said:
Sure I will. Email me your mailing information to [email protected]
What is the significance of the numbers in your screen name? Just curious...

Don't forget you can also view it online!

oh in gothim0802?

It means GOT HIM August 2002.

That is the month we got married.

Don't worry I get it all the time.
Jenny

janetupnorth said:
Don't forget you can also view it online!

I know but I'm a tactile person and I like sitting at the kitchen table with a catalog instead of the website. Plus I want to see the little blurbs and Circle of Honour things that are in there. ;)

If you want to see the Circle of Honor things before you get your hands on a hard copy:

http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=ThePamperedChef&sku=Spring2008&config=Spring2008

1. How can I request a US catalog from Pampered Chef?

To request a US catalog from Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Request a Catalog" link. You will be prompted to fill out a form with your name and mailing address. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer service team and request a catalog over the phone.

2. Is there a cost for the US catalog from Pampered Chef?

No, there is no cost for the US catalog from Pampered Chef. We are happy to provide our catalog to customers at no charge.

3. How long does it take to receive the US catalog from Pampered Chef?

It typically takes 7-10 business days to receive the US catalog from Pampered Chef. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I request a US catalog for someone else?

Yes, you can request a US catalog for someone else. When filling out the form on our website, simply enter the recipient's name and mailing address. If you are requesting a catalog over the phone, be sure to provide the customer service representative with the recipient's information.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products available in the US catalog?

Our US catalog features a wide selection of our products, but not all products may be available. To view our full range of products, you can visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • daniellemorgan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • babywings76