• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Hosting Confidence: Words of Encouragement for a Discouraged Host

Danielle sounds like she's trying to find the perfect way to put on a show, and it's only been 3 months. She sounds like she's got a lot of potential and it sounds like you would be a great help!
srduggan
I have a host who was going to book a late July/early August show. She just sent me an email saying she just had a jewelry party and barely anyone showed up. "My friends are lame" she said. Now, she's not quite sure she wants to host another party and asked for words of encouragement. Please help...only 3 months into this and still trying to find the perfect wordings.

You know, not everyone loves jewely, but EVERYONE has to eat. Let's just scratch your jewelry party up as a practice show and work together as hard as we can to make your show FABULOUS.

or something like that

What Danielle said! :)

Hang in there!

PERFECT...thanks so much!

And don't forget good host coaching. Help her with her list, so she'll be sure to invite a large crowd. Make sure she understands the importance of reminder calls. They're the key to good attendance.

Help her see this as a fun time to get together with her friends (and neighbors, and church buddies and children's friends, etc.)- not just a boring sales pitch at another home party. Encouraging a bottle of wine and chocolate seems to help my hosts be motivated....Make her feel excited and it will be easier for her.

Girls night in, or death by chocolate shows along with a little carrot dangling
might help a little. Chocolate Martinis & Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. Mmmmmm.

Just ask your future host, who do you know that has to eat? Not everyone loves to cook or wear jewelry but everyone has to eat! Don't for the host coaching along the way and tempt her guests with lots of descritive words for a luscious dessert or mouth watering salad you will make at the show.
Hang in there, and help with words of encouragement!

1. How can I overcome my nerves as a first-time host?

Hosting for the first time can be intimidating, but remember that your guests are there to support you and have a good time. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that you have prepared for this and it will all go smoothly. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help from a friend or family member.

2. What if I don't have a large enough space to host a party?

Don't worry about having a large space! You can always get creative with your setup, such as utilizing your dining table or even hosting in a park or community space. The important thing is to have a comfortable and inviting atmosphere.

3. How do I handle a guest who is not interested in buying anything?

Remember that your guests are not obligated to purchase anything. Focus on providing a fun and engaging experience for them, and let them know that there is no pressure to buy. They may still be interested in future parties or referring friends to you.

4. What if I don't have enough time to prepare for a party?

Even if you don't have a lot of time, you can still host a successful party. Try to keep things simple and focus on the products and their benefits. You can also ask a friend or family member to help with preparations.

5. How can I make my party more interactive for my guests?

There are many ways to make your party more interactive. You can have guests participate in games or activities related to the products, or have them try out the products themselves. You can also encourage conversation and questions throughout the party to keep everyone engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
LarissaRed123
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies