• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wooo Hooo!! Finally Found a Wii Fit And...

In summary, the conversation revolves around the Wii Fit and its effectiveness in helping with weight loss. Some participants have found success with the Wii Fit, especially when used in conjunction with other forms of exercise. Others are still skeptical and are trying to justify purchasing one. The hula hoop feature is particularly challenging and can lead to soreness.
itsjustCarla
the hula hoop KICKED MY BUTT!!

Omg....I am gonna be soooooooo sore tomorrow. :yuck:

Oh, and just so you know, trying to hula hoop with a cramp in your foot? Almost impossible. :cry:

Well, I don't have the wii to do the wii fit, but i did try to do a hula hoop this past weekend with some little cousins of mine and I can't do it anymore. I've completely lost it. LOL

How about a Pogo stick!!!

itsjustCarla said:
the hula hoop KICKED MY BUTT!!

Omg....I am gonna be soooooooo sore tomorrow. :yuck:

Oh, and just so you know, trying to hula hoop with a cramp in your foot? Almost impossible. :cry:

Oh yes you will!:D

I LOVE Rhythm Boxing! :)
Wii Fit is awesome! :thumbup:

Congrats on finding one! I'm back into using it again (lightning struck my wii, tv, router and modem) and yesterday I did the free step for 20 minutes. You're supposed to do 1600 steps in 20 mins and I did 1960. I wanted to sweat and burn calories so I did it fast! Well, I'm paying for it still! Wait, I did it 2 days ago and my legs are SORE!

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats on finding one! I'm back into using it again (lightning struck my wii, tv, router and modem) and yesterday I did the free step for 20 minutes. You're supposed to do 1600 steps in 20 mins and I did 1960. I wanted to sweat and burn calories so I did it fast! Well, I'm paying for it still! Wait, I did it 2 days ago and my legs are SORE!

Is that an unlocked game?

I've done the step. The kids do it beside me off the board, it is funny to watch.

You do have to unlock it by playing and then you unlock the 20 mins and the 30 mins.

How are you doing with it?

PampMomof3 said:
You do have to unlock it by playing and then you unlock the 20 mins and the 30 mins.

How are you doing with it?

Just started last night. :D ...just got one...

I did the hula hoop just once then about 15 minutes of step aerobics.

It was funny, for me my Wii Fit age is 4 under my actual, for my mom it was 6 over! She about died!

...and my BMI is good. :D But, heh, got to stay that way!

janetupnorth said:

It was funny, for me my Wii Fit age is 4 under my actual, for my mom it was 6 over! She about died!

That's awesome Janet!! Try hula hooping for 6 minutes! 3 mins each side! Man, that is a workout!

janetupnorth said:

My Wii fit age is 6 (almost 7) yrs under my acutal age!!!! I was sooo excited to see that.

I have thought about getting it, but have read that it really doesn't work for loosing weight.

Has anyone here that has one, feel they have lost weight or inches?

Trying to justify purchasing one.

Kelly V.

We got the Wii a few weeks ago and played it for a long time the first day. The next day, I had to take the elevator, as I could not walk up 1 flight of stairs.

Have fun!

KellyRedHead said:
I have thought about getting it, but have read that it really doesn't work for loosing weight.

Kelly V.

My daughter lived with my brother for the summer - as his nanny for his 4 children (under the age of 8) and played Wii Fit on a regular basis on her own time....she lost about 2 pants sizes

KellyRedHead said:

Kelly V.

I'm doing it in conjunction with a treadmill. I"ve lost 3.5 pounds in a week! :D

Related to Wooo Hooo!! Finally Found a Wii Fit And...

What is the Wii Fit and what does it do?

The Wii Fit is a video game designed for the Wii console that includes a balance board accessory. It offers a variety of exercises and activities that can help improve balance, strength, and overall fitness.

Why is it so difficult to find a Wii Fit?

The Wii Fit has been a popular product since its release and is often in high demand. It can be difficult to find in stores due to limited stock and high demand from customers.

Can I use the Wii Fit without a Wii console?

No, the Wii Fit is designed specifically for use with the Wii console and requires the balance board accessory to function properly.

Is the Wii Fit suitable for all ages and fitness levels?

Yes, the Wii Fit offers a variety of exercises and activities that can be tailored to different fitness levels and age groups. It also includes features such as personal trainers and customizable workout routines to help users reach their fitness goals.

Are there any additional accessories or equipment needed to use the Wii Fit?

The only additional equipment needed to use the Wii Fit is the Wii console and the balance board accessory. Some exercises may require handheld Wii controllers, but these are typically included with the Wii console.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef