1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings ??? with first time show input w/ PP???

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I don't understand how to input a booking for the show? High light guest who booked? then I cliqued on special shipping and bookings click on booking then entered date and ok. Is that right? It's doesn't really matter since I am the host of my first kitchen show but was told to input the bookings still.

Also when doing a mystery host show(my next show) when shipping the orders to my house where do I insert my address exactly? Do I input C/O Heather Isackson and my address following that? I am not sure how to do this?

thanks!

Oct 31, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

you are doing things right with the booking, but just be sure to click the little box near the date that says show booking otherwise it won't count...when you go to transmit or balance the show, it will tell you how many bookings were entered. You are correct with how to put in your addres..just insert the mystery host name then c/o you and your address.
    hope this helps...good luck starting your business

3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

so just to clarify....

Host info

Name :Jane
    Last name:Doe
    Address:C/O Heather Isackson
    Blank:1234 freelane (my address)
    City: La Mesa
    State: Ca
    zip: 92019

is that correct?

thanks

Oct 31, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

yes it is.

5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Another way you can check to make sure the booking goes in is pretend you're about to print up the host's receipt. At the very bottom (maybe at the bottom of the 2nd page if it's a big receipt), it will list all the bookings, the person who booked and the date.

It sounds like you've done it all right!! :)

Oct 31, 2005
  6. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Easier still...

If you have the booking in properly it will show up on the Host benefits section of the guest order.
    Simply click on any guest name to open their order. Look to the right. Second line up from the bottom under Host benefits, shows you the number of bookings.
    One other thing to do, click on Set Action Item reminders to set the calendar in motion. This way the action items will pop up when you open PP and will automatically remind you to do something.
    1) Click on Special Shipping Bookings and more to do these things.
    When adding order of the person who is booking, make sure you have the full name, address and phone number. (PP will not allow you to book a show without the first and last name of the person. YOU DO NOT really need the exact date yet. You will need to make sure you add this person to the Contact Manager so check the box on the bottom of the screen, just above the OK, CANCEL and whatever icons, that says to "Add or update this contact in the Contact Manager".
    2) Click Booking. Put in a bogus date near where the guest thinks they would like to have their party. If they say sometime in Novemebr, I put in the first so as to get a head start on contacting them. Click on the Show Booking box to make sure it is checked.
    3) Hit Set Action Item Reminders.
    4) A big GREEN check mark will appear next to the Show Booking Date. This will show it it is registered in PP.
    6) Then check out the Host Benefits Box in a guest order to see if the booking count went up.
    One other suggestion, make it a point to see if your Director uses PP. They should be helping you figure this stuff out as well. You may also wish to check out Conference. There may be another session offered about using PP to it's fullest so this will help you as well. And in Consultant's Corner, under the Managing Your Business tab, then My Shows, there is a tab labled Pampered Partner which will help you use this wonderful tool too.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2005
    Nov 1, 2005
Have something to add?