• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Big at the Exclusive Halloween Party: Top Adult Costume Ideas!

with a full suit of armor, including a helmet and shield. You could also go as a Viking, with a helmet and shield...or go as a medieval knight.
itsjustCarla
I just won tickets on our local radio station for their 'by invitation only' halloween party and costumes are required - in fact, there are HUGE prizes in the costume competitions. Anyone have ideas they'd like to share for adult costumes?!?!

Really?!?!? No one?!?!?

me too I have a party every year in the neiborhood

Last year I went as Tippi Hedren (spelling?) from the Birds movie. It was a fun costume. Went to the local thrift store and got a ladies suit (skirt and jacket). I got a big plastic crow from Walmart (easy to find with Halloween out now). I attached it to my shoulder (sewed it from underneath the fabric). then I went to a Hallloween store and bought fake gun shot wounds (for peck marks) and attached them to my head, & neck, with fake dripping blood. I wore a blond wig, with a few little birds in my hair and I also wore white gloves and pearls.

It's early here, so follow the bouncing ball...

You have one dressed as Bach, but with an Arnold Swarzenegger (sp?) face. You have the other dressed as Mozart. Arnie says "I'll be 'Bach'", and the other says "I'll be Mozart". Always been a dream of mine to do this for a costume party...

Another play on words is the wife wears the top of an Army uniform with leggins, and the husband wears just the bottoms...You an Upper and Lower GI...

Groan, I know, but at least they're original! HTH!

If you really want to also promote your business...you could go as a chef or you might try something creative like they did at NC 2007. The twixit clip bride, the hot pad trivet dress, or the scraper skirt. If you would like some pics let me know thru PM.

nikked said:
It's early here, so follow the bouncing ball...

You have one dressed as Bach, but with an Arnold Swarzenegger (sp?) face. You have the other dressed as Mozart. Arnie says "I'll be 'Bach'", and the other says "I'll be Mozart". Always been a dream of mine to do this for a costume party...

Another play on words is the wife wears the top of an Army uniform with leggins, and the husband wears just the bottoms...You an Upper and Lower GI...

Groan, I know, but at least they're original! HTH!

LOL - those are GREAT!!!

Thanks...::blushing::

My oldest and I came up with the Bach/Mozart one, and it's now our common way to say so long to each other.

My mom and dad actually did the upper & lower GI one when they were first married (I think...maybe they were dating). Mom was a nurse and dad in the army, so it worked well for them!!!!

I had a friend once who wrapped himself up in a purple sheet, and taped a shoe to the top of his head. He was gum on the bottom of a shoe.....

One of my coworkers came to work last year carrying a little toy airplane....I said "where is your costume?", she said, "Duh, I'm an aircraft carrier!

hahaha

Blow up a bunch of green & purple balloons & pin them to a green/purple sweatshirt. One color for you, one for hubby. And you're grapes. :eek:)I think Hubby & I will be deviled eggs this year - just wear white shirts, cut a yolk out of felt & stick it to your shirt... and then wear devil horns.

If you're artistic at all, get cardboard and string it over your shoulders like a sandwich ad board.
Paint it so it looks like a Wii remote or whatnot.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IMWK2G/?tag=pfamazon01-20

The devilled eggs is a great idea, too!

ShellBeach said:
If you're artistic at all, get cardboard and string it over your shoulders like a sandwich ad board.
Paint it so it looks like a Wii remote or whatnot.

you can also do this and make it into a cereal box, then carry a fake knife and you're a serial killer. yes, corny!

I went as Ugly Betty last year. At the party there was a couple dress in blue, hair colored blue with name tags saying "Gene"....they were a pair of Blue Jean's. very funny. Their was a Naughty Librarian and a Nerd, Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. This year I have to go to the party alone, husband is in China, I am thinking about Pippy Longstocking, Raggedy Ann or an 50's Housewife.

How about going as a whisk? Wear a silver/gray shirt and matching pants/legging. Then make a skirt of the long silver Christmas tinsel.

epimomma99 said:
If you really want to also promote your business...you could go as a chef or you might try something creative like they did at NC 2007. The twixit clip bride, the hot pad trivet dress, or the scraper skirt. If you would like some pics let me know thru PM.

Or, go as the Iron Chef people Marla, Jean and Lisa dressed up as at NC this year!

I went as a black eyed pea one year. I dressed all in green and made a letter P out of felt and put it on my shirt. Then, I used make up to make my eyes black. It was cute! I love the ideas on here! Also, I just googled creative halloween costumes, and tons came up that looked awesome! This one cracked me up. It's a facebook profile page.
http://firebellydigital.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/30/facebookcostume2.jpg

Jean DeVries said:
I had a friend once who wrapped himself up in a purple sheet, and taped a shoe to the top of his head. He was gum on the bottom of a shoe.....

My cousin did this one year, but she dressed in all pink with a pink converse on her head.

1. What are the best adult costume ideas for the Exclusive Halloween Party?

We suggest going for a classic or pop culture-inspired costume such as a witch, vampire, superhero, or movie character. You can also get creative and dress up as a pun or play on words, such as a "cereal killer" or "social butterfly".

2. Can I wear a scary or gory costume to the Exclusive Halloween Party?

While we encourage creativity, we ask that all costumes adhere to our family-friendly policy. This means avoiding overly graphic or offensive costumes, including those with excessive blood or gore.

3. Do I have to purchase a Pampered Chef product to attend the Exclusive Halloween Party?

No, the party is open to all adults over 18 years old. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for party attendees who are interested in our products.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Exclusive Halloween Party?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, we are unable to accommodate additional guests. However, we encourage you to invite your friends and family to our future events!

5. Is there a prize for the best costume at the Exclusive Halloween Party?

Yes, we will be awarding a prize for the best costume of the night. So make sure to put some thought and effort into your costume for a chance to win big!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
plichte
  • jenniferlynne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
Replies
Views
wadesgirl