• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Get Notification of Direct Sales Through Website?

I see, so if I have a show in PP and someone orders off your website, I need to enter it as a show on the Host's show? Yes - if they order off your website and it's not linked to a Host, then you need to enter it as a show on the Host's show.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
now that I am qualified and not being required to have a sale on my website go through a party that is being done-will I get any kind of notification when someone places an order?
or will it be like before where I have to pull it off my site and enter it into PP??

thanks!

In order for online orders to be tied to a show you have to create a new show in your Personal Website Assistant. (Otherwise it would be an individual online order.) When someone orders something tied to a show, then you get an email saying what they ordered, and you go to your Web site to get the full order information and you have to put that in Pampered Partner yourself, just as if the customer had filled out the order form by hand.

When people randomly order from your site, they submit all payment information and Pampered Chef handles the order ... you don't put it in Pampered Partner. You don't see their payment information, just what they ordered and how much of merchandise it is.

Whenever someone placed an individual online order (not linked to a Host name), I got an email message that said "Online Activity" and was a summary of the orders placed within the last 24hours. Talk about being excited but confused when I saw a total of $1,009 for one day!!! I called HO and it was a valid order! Then the person elected not to be contacted. I love my website!
Joanne

How do we know if they select a host online or just submit a individual order.....? I opened a show in PP for my online show....but nothing ever showed up in PP...do i have to put it in PP.....i was hoping for a 'host' gift quite honestly......but don't know how to get the credit for the show? ???

Shay,
Let's see if I understand your question.... Okay your website orders ARE NOT linked to PP in any way what-so-ever. If someone orders individually (not under a Host's name - even if you put your Name in as a Host) off your website, you have no control over the order. They enter their CC information, shipping, etc. It's processed through HO and ships out directly to them. This bothers a lot of consultants (including myself because I could have stopped the $1000+ single order and convinced her to enter it as a show!) because you can't "link" it to a show then. It's considered an Individual Online Order.

Now, if they choose a Host (which you have listed under "Work with your Shows" under Personal Website Assistant) then it doesn't go to HO directly. You will get an email that says "online order" and you need to enter it on the Host's show via PP. If you don't enter it as a guest to the show, then the person never gets her stuff because it isn't processed until you manually do it in PP and submit it.

Does that make sense? I hope this is what you were questioning. If you want to get the "Host" gift then you need to enter a show under someone other than an individual in your household's name. You can have it shipped to you though.

Hope this helps!
Joanne

Thanks Joanne!! :) That answers A LOT of questions....i didn't even realize their was a way to 'work with your shows'.....i'll have to check that one out a little more....!

just to clarify my pea brain.....why would you prefer to submitt the $1000 order as a show versus the indiv order? So the customer could have qualifed for specials or something!

Thanks for your help!

Yes - even when I called HO they were like "she just did this online as an individual order???" Meaning, if I would have submitted it as a $1000 show through PP she could have earned an additional $200 FREE Product, 4 Half Price Items, 30%off - all the benefits of a Show. But instead she didn't get anything free and no-one got credit but me. All I did was collect commission. :D PC would have given her so much more had we done it as a show.

Note that is an "unusual" circumstance. My typical individual orders are around $25-$40 via my website.

Look into "Work with your Shows". If you don't have a Host listed on there, people cannot order from your website under the Host's name. I saw this from an Upline (way up there!) - she always enters a "dummy" show in Her name so if people can't find a Host or know how to spell it, if they enter your name you still control the order. I did see where they were changing it to "search" though.

Joanne

1. How will I know if I have a direct sale through the website?

You will receive a notification via email or through your Pampered Chef account when a direct sale is made through the website. This notification will include details such as the product purchased, the customer's contact information, and the commission earned.

2. Do I need to manually check my account for direct sales?

No, you do not need to manually check your account for direct sales. You will automatically receive notifications when a direct sale is made through the website.

3. Can I track my direct sales through the website?

Yes, you can track your direct sales through the "Sales" section of your Pampered Chef account. This will show you a detailed breakdown of all direct sales made through the website.

4. Will I receive a commission for direct sales made through the website?

Yes, you will receive a commission for all direct sales made through the website. The commission percentage may vary depending on the product and any promotions or incentives currently in place.

5. How can I ensure that I receive notifications for direct sales through the website?

To ensure that you receive notifications for direct sales through the website, make sure that your email address is up to date in your Pampered Chef account. You can also adjust your notification settings to receive notifications for all direct sales or only certain types of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • missmindym