• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will This Post Give Me My Star?

In summary, "Will This Post Give Me My Star?" is a program by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for their hard work and achievements. Consultants can earn stars for tasks such as building their team, hosting parties, making sales, and participating in training and development activities. These stars can then be redeemed for various rewards, including product discounts, free products, and exclusive training opportunities. To track their stars and rewards, consultants can access the "Will This Post Give Me My Star?" section of their Pampered Chef account. This program is available to all active consultants, but certain tasks and activities may differ depending on the country or region.
lisacb77
Let's see.... :D

WAHOO! It did!!!! :) I am a cool kid now ...

Okay now how many again until I get color? ;)

You need 1500

Congrats!! You're officially a STAR, baby!!!

Aw thanks Gill! Now to get some color! This took me about 3-4 mos so by next summer I should be set!

lisacb77 said:
Aw thanks Gill! Now to get some color! This took me about 3-4 mos so by next summer I should be set!
I know what you mean there Lisa, I was hoping to be to 1000 by the end of November, (Without cheating, ahem!) but I was kinda busy with other things, lol.

Congrats! I'll get there eventually, but I just figured out how to add my very own picture! But I'll probably replace it with a pic of my kids soon!

Hey, welcome to the club:D

I will be there soon as long as Greg keeps the points at 750 and does not raise them

Related to Will This Post Give Me My Star?

What is "Will This Post Give Me My Star?"

"Will This Post Give Me My Star?" is a program created by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for their hard work and achievements. It allows consultants to earn stars for various tasks and activities, which can then be redeemed for rewards.

How do I earn stars through "Will This Post Give Me My Star?"

There are several ways to earn stars through the "Will This Post Give Me My Star?" program. These include building your team, hosting parties, making sales, and participating in training and development activities. You can also earn bonus stars for meeting certain milestones or achieving specific goals.

What rewards can I redeem with my stars?

The "Will This Post Give Me My Star?" program offers a variety of rewards that can be redeemed with accumulated stars. These rewards can range from product discounts and free products to exclusive training opportunities and recognition at company events.

How do I track my stars and rewards?

You can track your stars and rewards through the "Will This Post Give Me My Star?" section of your Pampered Chef consultant account. This section will display your current star balance, as well as any rewards you have redeemed or are eligible for.

Is "Will This Post Give Me My Star?" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Will This Post Give Me My Star?" is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, certain tasks and activities may only be applicable to specific countries or regions. It is important to check with your consultant agreement or your team leader for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies