• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed: 1500 Posts No Yellow Star?

In summary, "1500 Posts No Yellow Star" is a system used on the Pampered Chef community forum to recognize users who have made 1500 posts. Some users may be disappointed if they have not received a yellow star as it signifies active participation and contribution to the community. Users can track their post count on their profile. There are other ways to earn a yellow star, such as being a top contributor or participating in special events. Actively participating in the forum can increase chances of receiving a yellow star.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I thought that once you hit 1500 posts that you got a yellow star. Am I wrong? If so how many posts?

bumping.......

I think it's 1600 now, but may be wrong.

Doncha love moving targets?It's tough to hit Greg, too, since he keeps moving as he moves the star targets.

Ok now I am bummed!! GREG!!!!!

1. What does "1500 Posts No Yellow Star" mean?

"1500 Posts No Yellow Star" refers to a recognition system on the Pampered Chef community forum. Users receive a yellow star next to their username after making 1500 posts on the forum.

2. Why would someone be disappointed about not receiving a yellow star?

Receiving a yellow star is a sign of active participation and contribution to the Pampered Chef community. Some users may feel disappointed if they have been actively participating but have not yet reached the 1500 post milestone.

3. Is there a way to track my post count on the forum?

Yes, you can track your post count by going to your profile and looking at the "Post Count" section. It will show you how many posts you have made on the forum.

4. Can I still earn a yellow star even if I haven't made 1500 posts?

Yes, there are other ways to earn a yellow star on the forum. You can also receive a yellow star by being a top contributor, being recognized by other users, or by participating in special events or challenges.

5. How can I increase my chances of receiving a yellow star?

The best way to increase your chances of receiving a yellow star is to actively participate in the Pampered Chef community forum. This includes posting helpful and informative responses, engaging with other users, and participating in special events or challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
merego
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies