• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the covered baker be offered in French Vanilla in the future?

I have customers who like the cranberry color, but the French Vanilla just isn't their favorite. They all have the glazed pieces.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Anyone think that the covered baker will be offered in French Vanilla in the future? (I know the cranberry is on stop-sell right now). I have some customers who liked the product, but the cranberry just isn't their favorite color, they have all the glazed French Vanilla pieces.

Input, anyone?

Ann

Maybe, I'm actually surprised we have kept the cranberry so long!!

I'd like stoneware in black for a change everything in my kitchen is dark green & black.

Teresa

Suggest it! They do listen to us!

I would love Vanilla!

I think that would be good to offer our customers a choice since e do in the other NT! I have customers they love each color. I have both in my kitchen, but prefer the cranberry just b/c I am trying to add a little color to my kitchen.

Maybe once we are over the stop sell, they will think about offering both color!

Who knows? It could already be in the Spring/Summer line! They choose the products a year or more ahead of time.

I love having cranberry and vanilla and would love to see the deep covered baker in both. I keep a kosher kitchen and everythings is color coded with white/blue for diary/milk and red/black for meat.

I've been wishing they would add a pretty blue color in the New Traditions. blue is a very common color for kitchens, and I think a lot of people would buy it. Every new season I think "I wonder if there are any other colors of stoneware" but nothing..

Didn't there used to be a cobalt blue for the NT Stoneware?

I hope...But I asked the question at conference and they said they probably would NOT do it in Vanilla for the simple fact that the cranberry color outsells the vanilla hands down. I personally love the Vanilla cause it matches the stones. The only piece I do have in Cranberry is the new piece. But I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

I have had several customers ask for the Deep Covered Baker in vanilla...although I sell WAY more cranberry than vanilla...always have. When we had the cornflower blue I didn't sell a single piece. I vaguely recall there being hunter green one season, too.

We should make sure to email HO each time a customer requests a product in a different color.

Ok, I'm gonna show my "age" as a consultant for a minute.

A few years back (spring 2002), we had crocks in Cornflower Blue and Spring Green.
The next season (fall 2002), the crock and pie plate were available in Cobalt Blue and the crock also came in Sunshine Yellow. (U of Michigan fans around here were excited.)
Then the following Fall (2003), the Mini Baker, Deep Dish Baker and Crock were all available in Forest Green.
The next year (2004), they introduced the Cranberry line.
(all those dates are off the top of my head. I'm at work and don't have access to my archived catalogs.)

Just this weekend, I had a customer ask why the stoneware didn't come in true white instead of the French Vanilla.

Related to Will the covered baker be offered in French Vanilla in the future?

1. What is "Any Chance of Vanilla?"

"Any Chance of Vanilla?" is a vanilla-infused cooking and baking spray made with pure Madagascar vanilla extract. It adds a delicious vanilla flavor to any dish without adding any extra calories or fat.

2. How do I use "Any Chance of Vanilla?"

Simply spray "Any Chance of Vanilla?" onto your food or baking dish before cooking or baking. It can also be used to add a boost of vanilla flavor to drinks, yogurt, oatmeal, and more.

3. Is "Any Chance of Vanilla?" gluten-free?

Yes, "Any Chance of Vanilla?" is gluten-free and does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients.

4. Can I use "Any Chance of Vanilla?" as a substitute for vanilla extract in recipes?

Yes, you can use "Any Chance of Vanilla?" as a substitute for vanilla extract in recipes. One spray is equivalent to about 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

5. Where can I purchase "Any Chance of Vanilla?"?

You can purchase "Any Chance of Vanilla?" through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
melissakc