• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Pampered Chef Send My Daughter's Preschool a Check? Just Curious...

In summary, to request a donation from Pampered Chef for your daughter's preschool, you can fill out the donation request form on their website. It is recommended to make the request at least 4-6 weeks in advance, but last-minute requests may still be accommodated. Pampered Chef offers product donations, gift certificates, and monetary donations for preschools, depending on availability and specific needs. The donation can be used for various purposes such as fundraising events, teacher appreciation gifts, or classroom supplies. If the request is approved, the donation will be shipped directly to the preschool's address.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Just curious...

I had the orders from a recent fundraiser come to me, so I could bag them, and get the orders together for my daughter's preschool..

But I still had the fundraiser address in PPP for the Contact Address.

Will PC send her the actual check for the fundraiser?

Just curious..

No, they'll send it wherever the items were shipped.

Ooh.. good to know. I just had a fundraiser delivered to me too and wondered where the check would be sent. Thanks Cathy!

1. How do I request a donation from Pampered Chef for my daughter's preschool?

To request a donation from Pampered Chef for your daughter's preschool, you can fill out the donation request form on our website. Please make sure to include all necessary information about the event and the preschool.

2. Is there a specific time frame for when I should request a donation for my daughter's preschool?

We recommend requesting a donation at least 4-6 weeks in advance to allow enough time for processing and shipping. However, we do our best to accommodate last-minute requests.

3. What types of donations does Pampered Chef offer for preschools?

Pampered Chef offers product donations, gift certificates, and monetary donations for preschools. The type of donation will depend on availability and the specific needs of the preschool.

4. How can my daughter's preschool use the donation from Pampered Chef?

The donation from Pampered Chef can be used for various purposes such as fundraising events, teacher appreciation gifts, classroom supplies, or any other needs of the preschool.

5. How will the donation from Pampered Chef be delivered to my daughter's preschool?

If your donation request is approved, the donation will be shipped directly to the preschool's address. Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address on the donation request form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates