• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Reach My Financial Goal of $200 This Month?

Good advice!Yes! Do all you can to promote your business & meet people. Being military myself, I know how helpful it can be to network with others.
lterman
Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Ive had a bad couple months. Zero parties and we moved! We're finally settled and I'm getting out there but I dont think $200 by the end of the month is going to happen...I know I know, with the negative attitude it wont...

lyzette

Keep your head up, Lyzette. :chef: You never know where orders might come from. Stay positive and keep plugging. Hopefully you won't lose too much in career sales if you do go inactive. And, remember, it's not that hard to reactivate.

Good luck!

Tammy

How about holding a catalog show for yourself, or a mystery catalog show? You would have a little over a week to gather orders.

Good luck!

Catalog Show!

I agree to the catalog show idea and making it a mystery host is good but I would do an actual show in your new house. Pass a flyer around your new neighborhood introducing yourself and inviting them to the party. Tell them that you are a PC consultant and are excited to get your business started in your new area. (If you do mystery host)Say you are giving away the benefits and that the purpose of the party is to meet the neighbors and start building your business here. I would also ask people from where you used to live and your family to help you.

When it's your party you control everything. You have a good week. That's plenty of time.

Hi Lyzett
I am in the same boat.. The past 2 mo have been all up hill. Both my little ones had pneumonia, and PC was on the back burner.. I think the catalog would be a sucessful start..
Do you know any one who might want to order little thing too.. Even the little sale add up to make a big sale. Good Luck.. !!
Its eaiser to give positive advice to others, but hard to believe yourself... I try to think of it as if i were helping a friend.. I also called my friend in Las Vegas and asked her to ask around with her family and friends to see if maybe they wanted to order!! :)

Are we still allowed to request a waiver? If so, I would suggest doing that. That way it would give you a little extra time and take a little pressure off. Good Luck!!

thanks for the input! I've put in the request for a waiver and got it through the end of March. I have until April to submit some sales. Ive asked friends and family for orders, but no one wants to order! ugh! I'm hosting a mystery host show soon.

lyzette

Contact local churches, schools, daycares, see about fairs, fundraisers, etc.

Offer to purchase the food for a show if a friend will host...

Contact out of state friends/family and see if they'll host a catalog/online show.

Best of luck!

When I moved I did a show at my house, and invited 50 people who lived around me...even though I didn't know them.
There are flyers on here like "There's a PC consultant in your neighborhood", etc...

3 LIVE contacts a day...
~Meet people at the grocery store...
~Introduce yourself to the dry cleaner lady, give her a mini catalog/old catalog

Eat, sleep , breathe PC... It will pick up...i've been there, and if you want it to continue, IT WILL! :)
Best of luck

OMG...you are military! How about the other military wives on base? ???

If you haven't ordered a Moving your Business CD from the supply order form do so now! I moved a year ago, and I can honestly say my business is stronger now than ever before. Look in the papers for vendor events- local, neighborhood, and of course the Army Post one as well...check into the spouses clubs on post, and most importantly be a walking billboard for your business! Start talking to people and let them know what you do!

On a side note, I met 1 lady at a vendor event who said, "I don't know enough people to host a show." She hosted a show anyway, and about 75% of my current business can be traced back to her show last June. She had 25 people in her living room and I got 6 (yes six) bookings from her show...it has branched into so many different neighborhoods it is crazy! Stay positive and focused and you'll make it work!

Hey-how about your FRG-ours is ALWAYS looking for fundraisers!!! Try that avenue, who know what it could turn up!

AnnaPChef said:
Hey-how about your FRG-ours is ALWAYS looking for fundraisers!!! Try that avenue, who know what it could turn up!
I'm sorry, what's FRG?

tinat51796 said:
I'm sorry, what's FRG?

It's the Army's "Family Readiness Group"....ha, I knew that one & I'm an AF wife! LOL :D

Related to Will I Reach My Financial Goal of $200 This Month?

What does it mean to become "inactive" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

When a consultant becomes "inactive," it means they are no longer actively selling Pampered Chef products and are not receiving any commissions or benefits from their sales.

How can I become "inactive" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become "inactive," you can simply stop placing orders and actively selling Pampered Chef products. Your account will automatically become inactive after 12 consecutive months of inactivity.

What happens to my account and benefits if I become "inactive"?

If you become "inactive," your account will still remain active and you will still have access to your consultant dashboard. However, you will no longer receive commissions or bonuses for sales and your benefits, such as the Flex Account, will be put on hold until you become active again.

Can I reactivate my account after becoming "inactive"?

Yes, you can reactivate your account at any time by placing an order or submitting a $150 in sales within a 3-month period. Once you become active again, your benefits will be reinstated and you will start receiving commissions and bonuses for your sales.

What are the benefits of remaining an active consultant with Pampered Chef?

Remaining active as a consultant with Pampered Chef allows you to continue receiving commissions and bonuses for your sales, as well as access to exclusive training and resources to help grow your business. You also have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives for reaching sales goals and building a team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Chef_2_Four