• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Have to Make Some Decisions Today...

ended up in a ditch...and the insurance company would not cover it because it was considered an "act of God". We were so angry...but thankfully, the tow truck guys were there and we were able to get the car out.I will be praying that the same thing happens for you and that everything turns out okay.Janet, thanks for sharing your story. Your story is so similar to mine and I am grateful for the grace that we were able to receive. I will be praying that you are able to get everything worked out and that you are able to keep your car.
DebbieJ said:
yay God! That is awesome Janet. This news made my night.

Glad to make you smile - I know the feeling. I truly rejoice when things like this happen to others.

I was very purposeful in figuring out what I had...made sure tithing came first and there was no temptation to compromise the amount I had set forth in my heart this month.

I was determined to not incur any new debt...

I was praying about that specific number all day long.

I am SOOOO excited to see God work like this. I have to remember to write this story down with the story of our other Suburban to remember God's blessings in time of need.

glad you were all ok and the new suburban will join your family. I hope your kiddos aren't nervous about the next car ride. ours were always a little apprehensive after we were in a wreck.

Teresa Lynn said:
glad you were all ok and the new suburban will join your family. I hope your kiddos aren't nervous about the next car ride. ours were always a little apprehensive after we were in a wreck.

I had just dropped them off! :D

(Even more protection on our family.)

oh good when you said the van ran to keep you warm I immediately thought of your kids being with you.

WOOHOO! GOD IS SO GOOD!

What an awesome testimony!

Janet, Praise the Lord! That is incredible news. Of course I'm very sad that you got into an accident and that your van was squooshed, however I'm so happy that everything worked out financially. I'm excited about your "new" Suburban, and I'm glad I still have my friend alive and well!

Good news! It is amazing how you can see God working in your life. Thank you for sharing your story to give us all insperation. Sometimes you have to go through the bad to get to the good!

Isn't it awe-inspiring to recognize God's hand in our lives? Your story is another reminder to us to "let go and let God."

Thanks so much for sharing with us.

That's great. I'll be continuing to pray for a smooth process.

Wonderful wonderful news!

That is AWESOME news!

I just picked up my Suburban! YEAH! I'm free again!

So glad things worked out for you Janet! :)

My husband would die of shame if I did this to my car. I'd definatley get noticed! But my PC sign (that 'm getting ready to put on my car) would be lost!

<h2>1. Will my insurance cover the damage from the accident?</h2><p>It depends on your insurance policy and the specific circumstances of the accident. It is important to contact your insurance provider as soon as possible to determine your coverage.</p><h2>2. Will I still have to pay a deductible even if my insurance covers the damage?</h2><p>Again, this depends on your insurance policy. Some policies have a deductible that must be paid before the insurance coverage kicks in. It is best to check with your insurance provider for clarification.</p><h2>3. Should I try to fix my van or get a new vehicle?</h2><p>This is a personal decision that depends on the extent of the damage to your van and your financial situation. It may be more cost-effective to repair the van, but if the damage is severe, it may be safer to get a new vehicle. Consider consulting with a mechanic or car expert for their professional opinion.</p><h2>4. Can I afford to fix my van or get a new vehicle?</h2><p>This is a difficult question to answer without knowing your specific financial situation. It is important to consider the cost of repairs or a new vehicle and how it will impact your overall budget. You may also want to speak with a financial advisor for guidance.</p><h2>5. Can I request prayer for a quick resolution and making the right decisions?</h2><p>Absolutely. We understand this can be a stressful and overwhelming situation, and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We hope for a speedy resolution and guidance in making the best decisions for your situation.</p>

1. Will my insurance cover the damage from the accident?

It depends on your insurance policy and the specific circumstances of the accident. It is important to contact your insurance provider as soon as possible to determine your coverage.

2. Will I still have to pay a deductible even if my insurance covers the damage?

Again, this depends on your insurance policy. Some policies have a deductible that must be paid before the insurance coverage kicks in. It is best to check with your insurance provider for clarification.

3. Should I try to fix my van or get a new vehicle?

This is a personal decision that depends on the extent of the damage to your van and your financial situation. It may be more cost-effective to repair the van, but if the damage is severe, it may be safer to get a new vehicle. Consider consulting with a mechanic or car expert for their professional opinion.

4. Can I afford to fix my van or get a new vehicle?

This is a difficult question to answer without knowing your specific financial situation. It is important to consider the cost of repairs or a new vehicle and how it will impact your overall budget. You may also want to speak with a financial advisor for guidance.

5. Can I request prayer for a quick resolution and making the right decisions?

Absolutely. We understand this can be a stressful and overwhelming situation, and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We hope for a speedy resolution and guidance in making the best decisions for your situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • Sheila