• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Greta Spot Gillian in Wasilla Tonight at 10pm EST?

In summary, "Greta in Wasilla, Ak Tonight!" is an exclusive cooking event featuring professional chef Greta from Wasilla, Alaska. It will take place tonight at 7pm in Wasilla, Alaska. Registration can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. The event is free to attend, but purchasing Pampered Chef products is recommended to support Greta and your local consultant. Guests are welcome, but should also register to ensure enough seating and supplies.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
talking to downhome folks in Sarah Paliin - and Gillians hometown! I'm gonna see if I can spot Gillian! 10pm EST.

LOL! I didn't see any cameras today so I won't be seen, but I did have to drive by Todd Palin's parent's house and they had HUGE no trespassing signs all over their yard so they have been getting some attention I bet...I set my DVR, thanks!

gilliandanielle said:
LOL! I didn't see any cameras today so I won't be seen, but I did have to drive by Todd Palin's parent's house and they had HUGE no trespassing signs all over their yard so they have been getting some attention I bet...

I set my DVR, thanks!

Thats funny! For people who didn't know where they lived before-WATCH OUT! :p

LOL - well Fox just reported "live from Anckorage" so who knows where she is! I know today I heard she'd be talking with people from Wasilla, so maybe both?!!?

Pretty gutsy for a girl from Appleton to go up against the Green Bay Packers on Monday Night Football.

What is "Greta in Wasilla, Ak Tonight!"?

"Greta in Wasilla, Ak Tonight!" is an exclusive cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring Greta, a professional chef from Wasilla, Alaska. Greta will be sharing her favorite recipes and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products.

When and where is "Greta in Wasilla, Ak Tonight!" taking place?

The event will be taking place tonight at 7pm in Wasilla, Alaska. Specific location details will be provided upon registration.

How can I register for "Greta in Wasilla, Ak Tonight!"?

You can register for the event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for the event under the "Find a Show" tab.

Is there a fee to attend "Greta in Wasilla, Ak Tonight!"?

No, there is no fee to attend the event. However, we do recommend purchasing any Pampered Chef products you are interested in during the event to support Greta and your local consultant.

Can I bring a guest to "Greta in Wasilla, Ak Tonight!"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. However, please make sure to register them as well so we can ensure enough seating and supplies are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
Admin Greg