• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will A$150 Order From My Website Make Me Be Active Again??

In summary, placing a $150 order on your Pampered Chef website will make you an active consultant again. There is no specific deadline for placing the order, but it is recommended to do so as soon as possible. The $150 minimum must be met in a single order and host orders can count towards this requirement if they are placed through your personal website. If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement, your account will become inactive and you will have one quarter to meet the requirement before your account is terminated.
twinchefs
Gold Member
will a$150 order from my website make me be active again??

Re: activeOr does it have to be a show??

Re: activeI believe that it's as long as you submit $150 in orders, you're active.

Re: activeok thanks.

Re: activeYes. Any sales count toward being active as long as your total commissionable for the month is at least $150.

1. Will a $150 order from my website make me be active again?

Yes, placing a $150 order on your Pampered Chef website will count towards your minimum sales requirement and make you an active consultant again.

2. Is there a deadline for placing a $150 order to become active again?

There is no specific deadline, but it is recommended to place the order as soon as possible to ensure you have enough time to meet your quarterly sales requirement.

3. Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $150 minimum requirement?

No, the $150 minimum must be met in a single order to count towards your sales requirement.

4. Do host orders count towards the $150 minimum requirement?

Yes, host orders do count towards your sales requirement as long as they are placed through your personal website and not a separate party link.

5. What happens if I do not meet the $150 minimum requirement?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement, your account will become inactive and you will lose your consultant benefits. You will have one quarter to meet the requirement before your account is terminated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views