• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commissionable Sales..before I Miss up

In summary, commissionable sales for Pampered Chef consultants refer to products that earn them a commission, such as sales made through parties, online orders, and personal orders. The commission rate for consultants varies between 20-27% and only products categorized as "commissionable" count towards sales and commission. In order to earn commission, consultants must have at least $200 in commissionable sales each month. If a sale is accidentally marked as non-commissionable, the customer service team can assist in resolving the issue to ensure it counts towards commissionable sales.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I think I know the answer to this but I just want to make sure. If I only have $150 in outlet sales that will still keep me active for the month correct? Or does it have to be catalog products only?

Commissionable sales are commissionable sales, so yes, Outlet sales are fine. For incentive trip purposes less than 50% of your commissionable sales can come from online sales, but that's for the whole year. You should be able to see yourself show "green" in CC.

NooraK said:
Commissionable sales are commissionable sales, so yes, Outlet sales are fine. For incentive trip purposes less than 50% of your commissionable sales can come from online sales, but that's for the whole year. You should be able to see yourself show "green" in CC.

That is what I thought but I just wanted to make sure before I go inactive..thank you so much for the quick response.

Related to Commissionable Sales..before I Miss up

What are commissionable sales?

Commissionable sales refer to the products that are sold by Pampered Chef consultants and earn them a commission. These sales typically include sales made through parties, online orders, and personal orders.

How much commission do I earn on commissionable sales?

The commission rate for Pampered Chef consultants varies based on their performance and leadership level. Typically, consultants earn a commission rate between 20-27% on their commissionable sales.

Do all products count towards commissionable sales?

No, not all products count towards commissionable sales. Only products that are categorized as "commissionable" in the consultant's back office count towards their sales and commission.

Are there any requirements for commissionable sales?

In order for a consultant to earn commission on their sales, they must have at least $200 in commissionable sales each month. This can be a combination of party, online, and personal orders.

What happens if I accidentally mark a sale as non-commissionable?

If you accidentally mark a sale as non-commissionable, you can reach out to our customer service team to have the issue resolved. They will be able to assist you in ensuring the sale is counted towards your commissionable sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224