• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Was My Holiday Mystery Host Show Attendance Low?

In summary, a Holiday Mystery Host Show is a special event where the host invites friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products online. The host will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the event. The Mystery Host is chosen randomly from all the guests who make a purchase during the event, giving guests a higher chance of being chosen if more purchases are made. As the host, you will earn free and discounted products, as well as have the chance to be the Mystery Host and earn even more rewards. You can invite guests by sharing the event link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant, creating a Facebook event, or sending out personal invitations. Even if you don't live in the same area as your consultant, you
cpaylor
Well, today was my Holiday Mystery Host Show. It was horrible! My mom and my sister showed - no one else. I do have another order, possibly two to add to the list for Christmas presents people want to order. But, I can't believe that no one showed. Partly, my fault because I have been under the weather for the past week and didn't get as many invites out as I had wanted too. However, between my sister and I, we must have invited 30 to 40 people. On the bright side, food was good and company couldn't have been nicer. I was just hoping to have a decent turn out and maybe a booking. Oh well, time to re-group and get ready to start the new year off right - on a high note and get my business moving!:cool:

Sorry, I just felt the need to vent a little. Thanks for understanding.

Sorry to hear about your show. I have done one in the past with about the same 2 - 3 people showing up and I invited over 100...they are so hard to figure out..some people have such success.

Hi Christina!

Sorry your attendace was not what you wanted, but glad you had fun.

The one thing you did not mention was whether or not you called everyone you invited. Speaking from experience, when I did not call people to remind them of a show, attendance was very low. When I got on the phone and personally invited people, I had much better attendance. I also like to offer to dates within a day or two of each other. That way if they are not available for one, they might be available for the other.

Related to Why Was My Holiday Mystery Host Show Attendance Low?

1. What is a Holiday Mystery Host Show?

A Holiday Mystery Host Show is a special event where the host invites friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products online. The host will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the event.

2. How does the Mystery Host get chosen?

The Mystery Host is chosen randomly from all the guests who make a purchase during the event. The more guests make purchases, the higher the chance of being chosen as the Mystery Host.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Holiday Mystery Host Show?

As the host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the event. You will also have the chance to be the Mystery Host and earn even more rewards. Plus, it's a fun way to shop for holiday gifts with friends and family!

4. How do I invite guests to the Holiday Mystery Host Show?

You can invite guests by sharing the event link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also create a Facebook event or send out personal invitations. Your consultant can also provide you with tips and resources for inviting guests.

5. Can I host a Holiday Mystery Host Show if I don't live in the same area as my consultant?

Yes, you can still host a Holiday Mystery Host Show even if you don't live in the same area as your consultant. Your consultant can set up an online event for you to invite guests to shop. You will still receive the same benefits as a traditional in-person host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies