• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is Nancy selling her artworks on eBay for a good cause?

In summary, "Update on Nancy's Artworks" is a quarterly collection of popular artwork created by Nancy, a talented artist and member of the Pampered Chef community. To purchase a piece, visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Nancy's Artworks" section. Exclusive promotions and discounts may be available for Pampered Chef customers. Custom artwork requests are not currently accepted, but inquiries can be made directly to Nancy through her website or social media.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I just got an email from her (Sandra) and she would rather keep her items on ebay than trade for PC. She is raising money for a young man that is on a mission for his church. If you'd like to help her support his mission, bid on her ebay items. Her ebay seller name is
DD4MM.
Thanks,

yes! i was wondering if the stuff i bought was really legit! ships really fast and great shipping!

HOw can I search ebay for her, I'm not having luck or could someone put one of her links here?? Or PM me with one of her links??

Thanks,

Lisa

Copy and paste this URL
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/dd4mm_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
Good luck

princessmeshelle said:
yes! i was wondering if the stuff i bought was really legit! ships really fast and great shipping!

I don't know, but it I've bought quite a bit from her and it looks good.

I wish she would break up the groupings of postcards - I only need some styles and not others

dannyzmom said:
I wish she would break up the groupings of postcards - I only need some styles and not others

If you send her a message through ebay, she will give you which ever kind you want. She must have bought out Nancy's business.

What is "Update on Nancy's Artworks"?

"Update on Nancy's Artworks" is a collection of the latest and most popular artwork pieces created by Nancy, a talented artist and member of the Pampered Chef community.

How often is "Update on Nancy's Artworks" updated?

"Update on Nancy's Artworks" is updated quarterly, with new pieces added to the collection every three months.

How can I purchase an artwork from "Update on Nancy's Artworks"?

To purchase an artwork from "Update on Nancy's Artworks", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Nancy's Artworks" section. From there, you can browse the available pieces and make a purchase directly through the website.

Are there any exclusive promotions or discounts for "Update on Nancy's Artworks"?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef customer, you may receive exclusive promotions and discounts on select pieces from "Update on Nancy's Artworks". Be sure to check the website regularly for any current deals.

Can I request a custom artwork from Nancy for "Update on Nancy's Artworks"?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate custom artwork requests for "Update on Nancy's Artworks". However, we encourage you to reach out to Nancy directly through her website or social media to inquire about commissioned pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef