• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is this 2007 PC catalog listed for such a high price on eBay?

Nope, not selling mine, I love using it during my shows, looks so much better than the vinyl one. I might have considered selling if I had earned the HWC one but I didn't.
itsjustCarla
Someone on the big "E" selling a 2007 PC catalog - and just one catalog - using Buy-it-now for $8.50 plus $3.25 shipping. Hmmmm, I wonder why there aren't any bids. The seller claims it's from their own personal collection.

LOL!!!!!!!

:chef:

oh puhleez!

What's the acution number?? I need to buy it before someone else does!!

:rolleyes: ;)

redsoxgirl said:
What's the acution number?? I need to buy it before someone else does!!

:rolleyes: ;)

ROFL - bid high!!

Our catalogs at work our mailed out for FREE to anyone on our mailing list...I've seen them up for auction like that too as "collector" items...They aren't THAT interesting and we have PLENTY old ones laying around if someone asked...They had no bids too!

What people will sell! Unreal!

Hello Idiot? Your village is looking for you!

It's amazing what people will do to try and take advantage of someone else! Unreal! (rolling my eyes now)

huh? (just kidding)

weird.....

I just noticed the cranberry table cloth going for $31! Didn't realize I had a gold mine on my hands...
A while back someone was selling a catalog and gave an indication on the listing that they could help them get stuff in the catalog for free, ask how!

wadesgirl said:
I just noticed the cranberry table cloth going for $31! Didn't realize I had a gold mine on my hands...
A while back someone was selling a catalog and gave an indication on the listing that they could help them get stuff in the catalog for free, ask how!

Actually I bought it for $39! Wanna sell yours?? I need a 2nd & 3rd one (I've got a very long table and it seats about 12 people)

Crys Hall said:
Actually I bought it for $39! Wanna sell yours?? I need a 2nd & 3rd one (I've got a very long table and it seats about 12 people)
Nope, not selling mine, I love using it during my shows, looks so much better than the vinyl one. I might have considered selling if I had earned the HWC one but I didn't. Good luck!

What is "I've Seen It All.....lol"?

"I've Seen It All.....lol" is a popular kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is a versatile multi-purpose scraper and chopper that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen.

What materials is "I've Seen It All.....lol" made of?

The blade of "I've Seen It All.....lol" is made of durable stainless steel, while the handle is made of a comfortable and non-slip silicone material.

How do I clean "I've Seen It All.....lol"?

"I've Seen It All.....lol" is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly before storing.

Can "I've Seen It All.....lol" be used for cutting on a non-stick surface?

Yes, the blade of "I've Seen It All.....lol" is gentle enough to use on non-stick surfaces without causing damage.

Is "I've Seen It All.....lol" covered by a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for "I've Seen It All.....lol". If you encounter any issues with the product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefAna
  • heykim00
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
heykim00
Replies