• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my uploaded contact's email address appearing in the zip code space?

In summary, to upload your contacts to the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account, go to the "Contacts" section, and click on the "Import Contacts" button. You can upload contacts from a variety of file formats and there is no limit to the number of contacts you can upload. Your contacts will not be visible to others on the website and you can edit or delete them at any time.
Tara1021
I'm trying to upload contacts from outlook to pws. I upload and then verify, but the email address is in the zip code space! I've tried several things. What am I doing wrong????:confused:

I told the guys in the Tech room at Leadership that I was having problems with that as well.

They told me to call them and they would walk me through it.

I plan to do it next week.

what number do i call for tech support?

OH! I didn't realize that I could call the solution center for tech support as well! DUH!!!:rolleyes:

1. How do I upload my contacts to the Pampered Chef website?

To upload your contacts to the Pampered Chef website, first log in to your account and navigate to the "Contacts" section. Then, click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the prompts to upload your contacts from a file or manually enter them one by one. Once your contacts are uploaded, you can easily access and manage them for future use.

2. Can I upload contacts from a spreadsheet or other file format?

Yes, you can upload contacts from a variety of file formats such as Excel spreadsheets, CSV files, and vCard files. Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above and select the appropriate file format when prompted. Make sure your file is formatted correctly to ensure a smooth upload process.

3. Is there a limit to how many contacts I can upload?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can upload to the Pampered Chef website. You can upload as many contacts as you need to, making it easy to keep track of all your customers, hosts, and potential leads.

4. Will my uploaded contacts be visible to others on the website?

No, your contacts will not be visible to anyone else on the website. They will only be accessible to you, the account holder. This helps to ensure the privacy and security of your contacts' information.

5. Can I edit or delete contacts after uploading them?

Yes, you can edit or delete contacts at any time after uploading them to the Pampered Chef website. Simply navigate to the "Contacts" section and select the specific contact you wish to edit or delete. This allows you to keep your contacts up to date and organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • jsnow