• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Can't Have Pampered Chef in My Email Address?And if That Is the Case,

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants should only use their email address for business purposes related to the company. If the email has been used for personal use, it is important to contact the consultant support team to change the email address and delete any personal information. It is recommended to have a separate email address for personal use to avoid any confusion or policy violations. Pampered Chef has strict policies in place to protect their brand and reputation, which is why they do not allow the use of their email address for personal use. If needed, consultants can change their Pampered Chef email address with the help of the consultant support team.
turtle15
So I can't have PC in my email address?

And if that is the case, any suggestions? Everything I am trying is already taken.

Last edited:
Re: E-mailDid you try just one half of PC - like Pampered or Chef and then your name or last name??

Re: E-mailWell I have one that has PC in it, but then I thought I read that that wasn't allowed. I would like to keep it if it is ok.

I guess my question is, what is ok and what is not ok?

Re: E-mailMine is pcchefjane and that is no problem. You just can't advertise on the web. You can put your PWS name on your email, just not on any website but the PWS one!

Related to soI Can't Have Pampered Chef in My Email Address?And if That Is the Case,

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef email for personal use?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, your email address should only be used for business purposes related to the company. Using it for personal use goes against the company's policies and guidelines.

2. What should I do if I have already used my Pampered Chef email for personal use?

If you have already used your Pampered Chef email for personal use, it is important to contact your consultant support team and inform them of the situation. They will assist you in changing your email address and ensuring that all personal information is deleted from the account.

3. Can I have a separate email address for personal use while using my Pampered Chef email for business?

Yes, it is recommended to have a separate email address for personal use to avoid any confusion or violations of company policies. This will also help you to keep your personal and business emails organized and separate.

4. Why does Pampered Chef not allow the use of their email address for personal use?

Pampered Chef has strict policies in place to protect the company's brand and reputation. Allowing the use of their email addresses for personal use can lead to potential misuse and damage to the company's image.

5. Can I change my Pampered Chef email address?

Yes, if you need to change your Pampered Chef email address for any reason, you can reach out to your consultant support team for assistance. They will guide you through the process and help you set up a new email address for your business use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • julia.poe
  • General Chat