• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Has It Been on "Sept" All Day!

In summary, "Sept" is shorthand for September, the ninth month of the Gregorian calendar. The word is highlighted in the phrase "Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!" to emphasize that the product or recipe has been on display all day in the month of September. "All day" refers to the entire day, indicating that the product or recipe has been continuously available. This phrase is common in the Pampered Chef industry because September is a month with many new and exciting offerings. Examples of products or recipes that may be featured in "Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!" include fall-themed kitchen tools, seasonal ingredients, and autumn-inspired recipes.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
This is so frustrating. I have two parties going on with a closing date on my website of 8/31. At 8am it would not let people log in under both parties! they got a message something like "party closed". I had to go in and change the closing date to 9/1. Now I have someone trying to order a couple retired products and they are not found!!!

I looked and the website is totally the new fall stuff. I bet this is what happened this morning - the webiste thinks it is 9/1 already!

This is embarassing! I've had to deal with this all day!

Very interesting! I was surprised that all of the 9/1 changes were shown today on updating the website too!

Well now an August order was able to come thru - really strange! At least I got it!

What does "Sept" stand for in "Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!"?

Sept is short for September, which is the ninth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar.

Why is it important to highlight the word "Sept" in the phrase "Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!"?

The word "Sept" is important because it emphasizes that the product or recipe has been on display all day specifically in the month of September. This may indicate that it is a seasonal or limited-time offering.

What does "all day" refer to in "Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!"?

"All day" refers to the entire duration of the day. It may suggest that the product or recipe has been continuously available for purchase or sampling throughout the day.

Why is "Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!" a common phrase in the Pampered Chef industry?

"Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!" is a common phrase because Pampered Chef often releases new products or recipes on a monthly basis, and September is typically a month where there are many new and exciting offerings. This phrase may also be used to generate curiosity and interest in the featured product or recipe.

What are some examples of products or recipes that may be featured in "Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!"?

Some examples of products or recipes that may be featured in "Why Has It Been on Sept All Day!" include fall-themed kitchen tools, seasonal ingredients, and autumn-inspired recipes such as pumpkin spice latte or apple cinnamon muffins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • originalandrea