• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why didn't my host receive shipment slips and bags for her orders?

In summary, it sounds like your host's order may have been messed up and the host didn't receive the slips that come with the order.
rsmpta
My last show the host said that she didn't get the slips that (i thought) are shipped with all the orders saying who got what and didn't get any bags to put the stuff in??? I had to get on PP to help her figure it out. Is this something they have changed or did her order just get really screwed up? :(

Sounds like a mess-upShe should have gotten enough bags for each order as well as the packing slips. These come automatically...you don't need to do anything special in PP!

For every one of my shows, I send the PP printed receipts to my hosts. There have been many times when I knew that the order summary would not accurately reflect the actual customer order (for a variety of reasons) and have had the host simply use the receipts. It sure simplified things in my case.

Even before I switched over completely to outside order forms for shows I made sure to include a copy of the customer receipts with my closing/thank you letter. I made sure that they were mailed within 24 hours of transmitting the show so the host would have them in time for sorting the shipment.

In your case, however, it sounds like HO simply missed them considering that the bags were missing also. :(

You have to make sure your Host has her copy of the receipts created at the show (if you're using the company's carbon receipts) or a receipt from PP that you mail (see AGW's post) once you've closed the show. I send the PP receipts I generate (from outside orders) with the thank you note.

The "sorting slips" are a very new procedure and I don't suggest you count on them being in every shipment.

Mak esure that you call HO and let them know that you didn't get any. You will still have to figure it out with your host, but HO will never know that something is wrong unless you call.

chefjeanine said:
The "sorting slips" are a very new procedure and I don't suggest you count on them being in every shipment.

See i guess i'm 'new' then because they had been with every other order sent to a host.......guess i will try to mail a copy of the orders to the host after i submitt the order.

Thanks Ladies...i wasn't sure if it was a fluke or what!

I think that if they send them in one shipment, they should be in every shipment. I tell my hosts to expect them and would be upset if they weren't in there!

So far my orders have all had bags, but I've had a few without the new itemized packing lists...

I had a hostess tell me today that her shipment only had 2 of the itemized listings in it. and no packing list at all-so no hostess discount cards.

Then to make matters worse, I sent her a copy of all the reciepts last week and she still hasn't gotten them, should've rcvd them the next day!!

How bizarre, going to call ho on monday.

Even with the new shipping papers, you still need to give the host original receipts (either generated from PP or regular order forms). The guests need an original receipt in case something happens to their product.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Even with the new shipping papers, you still need to give the host original receipts (either generated from PP or regular order forms). The guests need an original receipt in case something happens to their product.
That's right! Those packing slips are just there to make it easier to sort the orders. They even say that they are not "official" receipts. You do need to give your guests the receipt - either one of the 3 part forms or the PP form. I give the guest the back copy at the shows and the host gets the front copy from those at the show or a PP receipt for outside orders.

1. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders typically ship within 1-3 business days. However, during peak seasons or for personalized items, please allow up to 5 business days for shipment.

2. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track your package on our website or with the shipping carrier.

3. What shipping methods do you offer?

We offer standard ground shipping for all orders. However, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I have my order shipped to multiple addresses?

Unfortunately, we are unable to split orders and ship to multiple addresses. Each order can only be shipped to one address. If you need to ship items to different addresses, you will need to place separate orders for each address.

5. What should I do if my package arrives damaged?

If your package arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We may ask for photos of the damaged items and packaging to file a claim with the shipping carrier. We will then work with you to provide a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • lt1jane