• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are my October shows rescheduled for November?

In summary, the event was rescheduled for November due to unforeseen circumstances. The location will remain the same and if you have already registered, your registration will carry over to the new date. The schedule of events may change slightly, but efforts will be made to keep it close to the original schedule. If you are unable to attend on the rescheduled date, contact for assistance with refunds or rescheduling.
pkd09
Silver Member
The ups and downs of any businesss. The two shows I had this week have postponed; but rescheduled for November. Not good for October sales but great for November Consultant Sales Promotion. Sometimes I feel like I am riding in a rolling boat. But just as I was feeling low I receive a call from a lady who received my name from a past guest and she also scheduled a show for November. Sometimes you just wonder;)

That stinks, but it works out. I have had a couple of people tell me that its too soon to do a show. I asked them when would be a good time and they said November. Well, if you insist!

I have actually been encouraging November instead of October b/c of the sales promotion. I have three for this month. I am hoping for a lot of catalog shows in November!!! I love those!! Just sit back and reap the rewards!!!!

Sounds just like what have been dealing with!! It's a very emotional business - LOL

I had the same thing happen... but I've garnered a couple of catalog shows after all... and I'm still working on Oct. It's my SS3 and I guess I'm feeling greedy but I really wanted that last bonus... But my Nov. is looking super so I'm looking at the thankful side of things too!

Same thing happened to me, but I was thankful that they at least gave me enough notice to get some new ones booked. (still trying to get a couple more this month!) All things happen for a reason I think though...my November is looking up with 6 shows scheduled so far:)

Related to Why are my October shows rescheduled for November?

1. What is the reason for the rescheduled date?

The event was rescheduled for November due to unforeseen circumstances.

2. Will the location of the event remain the same?

Yes, the location for the event will remain the same.

3. Do I need to re-register for the event?

No, if you have already registered for the event, your registration will automatically carry over to the new date in November.

4. Will the schedule of events change for the rescheduled date?

The schedule of events may be subject to change, but we will do our best to keep it as close to the original schedule as possible.

5. Can I get a refund if I can't attend the event on the rescheduled date?

If you are unable to attend the event on the rescheduled date, please contact us for further assistance with refunds or rescheduling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJ-1
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies