• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why am I not renewing my CS subscription?

I just don't see the need to post and then not have anything back to show for it. I know..my feelings exactly! I just don't see the need to post and then not have anything back to show for it.
chefkathy
and I'm not renewing.

So you're all stuck with me! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

DebbieJ said:
and I'm not renewing.

So you're all stuck with me! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

:rolleyes:Oh no...Stuck with Deb!!!:rolleyes:

Actually I am with you. I just checked and my subscription runs out in June. I rarely go on there anymore. I get so much more from this site. So you will also just be stuck with me!:D

YAY!!!!Hope you're having a great time!!!!

I renewed but am hardly on it. Also, if anyone has "Facebooked" me...I have not been on there either!!! I've been adding to my team and booking along with my full time job and now getting camps rented for the season:bugeye::DHELP!!!!

mine is expiring also...i only go on there for flyers, i never post...i should just let it expire...

pckrissy said:
mine is expiring also...i only go on there for flyers, i never post...i should just let it expire...

This is the only reason I renewed. I was a Gold member but brought it down to the $5.00 fee. I still want the resource of information but I don't post much. Sometimes if I have time I may try to lend a hand in the business, but for me there are too many posts that are non business related. Then there are the battles!! I can find enough of those all on my own!!:rolleyes:

baychef said:
This is the only reason I renewed. I was a Gold member but brought it down to the $5.00 fee. I still want the resource of information but I don't post much. Sometimes if I have time I may try to lend a hand in the business, but for me there are too many posts that are non business related. Then there are the battles!! I can find enough of those all on my own!!:rolleyes:

I know..my feelings exactly!

1. How do I know when my CS subscription has expired?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef when your subscription is about to expire. You can also check the expiration date by logging into your account and viewing your subscription details.

2. Can I still access my CS content after my subscription has expired?

No, once your subscription has expired, you will no longer have access to any CS content. In order to continue accessing our exclusive recipes and cooking tips, you will need to renew your subscription.

3. How do I renew my CS subscription?

You can renew your subscription by logging into your account and clicking on the "Renew Subscription" button. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with renewing your subscription.

4. Will my saved recipes and shopping lists be saved if my subscription expires?

Yes, your saved recipes and shopping lists will still be available in your account even after your subscription expires. However, you will not be able to access any new content or create new shopping lists without an active subscription.

5. Can I cancel my subscription before it expires?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. However, please note that there are no refunds for any remaining time on your subscription. Your access to CS content will end immediately upon cancellation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • kristanmary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies