• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why am I not receiving my KN on time?

I NEVER got it before the middle of the month!!BTW~Welcome back....it only makes sense to sell instead of buying from someone else!!I normally get mine at the end of the previous month/beginning of current month. Hope that makes sense!
CAmomCookin4U
When do you all get your KN. I used to get mine the month before (You know have a copy of the next 2 months special by the beginnning of the month) I just got the Jan KN that has the Jan/Feb special. I got the Nov/Dec specials in the beg. of Dec. etc. Has the KN changed or are they just forgetting to send mine on-time.:( Laurel

I got the Jan issue last week.

The March/April specials are being announced at Leadership Conference, which is this Mon-Wed, so you'll find out soon after. I'm sure the info will be all over these boards. :)

DebbieJ said:
I got the Jan issue last week.

The March/April specials are being announced at Leadership Conference, which is this Mon-Wed, so you'll find out soon after. I'm sure the info will be all over these boards. :)

Thanks Deb,
it just seems when I get the newsletter it is during the current special or after it has passed. I know around Leadership and National it;s a little different but the rest of the year too:( I have had to call several times because they forgot me all together:confused: Laurel

I got the Jan issue tuesday!

During Non-Leadership/Conference times do you get the Newsletter the month BEFORE the special or during/after the current special?

Generally speaking....we know 2 months prior what the specials are. For example the FEB CN will have the March/April specials in it, MARCH CN will have April/May specials and so on. The exceptions to the rules are of course right around Leadership and NC. However.....regardless of when you physically get your CN...you can ALWAYS access the CN on CC the first of the month.

HTH Laurel!!

erinyourpclady said:
Generally speaking....we know 2 months prior what the specials are. For example the FEB CN will have the March/April specials in it, MARCH CN will have April/May specials and so on. The exceptions to the rules are of course right around Leadership and NC. However.....regardless of when you physically get your CN...you can ALWAYS access the CN on CC the first of the month.

HTH Laurel!!
Thanks Erin,
I guess I was just spoiled by getting the CN earlier in the OLLLLLLLLLDDD days. I was PC for a while then quit due to a back injury and came back after 2 years away. I decided I needed to come back instead of buying from others:) Glad I/m back just bummed the Paper copy gets to me (when it does) so late:( It was nice to know a little further in advance.

I was getting the KN between the 1st and 2nd week of the month I didnt get my Nov one till Dec 1 and didnt get my Dec till I called them and they sent me oct nov and dec I hope I dont have to wait that long for my others

I don't get the printed version until the end of the month (Jan will be here at the end of Jan) but you can view them online and print at the beginning of the month so you don't have to wait.

CAmomCookin4U said:
Thanks Erin,
I guess I was just spoiled by getting the CN earlier in the OLLLLLLLLLDDD days. I was PC for a while then quit due to a back injury and came back after 2 years away. I decided I needed to come back instead of buying from others:) Glad I/m back just bummed the Paper copy gets to me (when it does) so late:( It was nice to know a little further in advance.

Not a prob Laurel!! I think sometimes they( meaning HO) just gets behind. I got my CN right away this month but there are times that it is closer to the end of the month! When I lived in Japan...I NEVER got it before the middle of the month!!

BTW~Welcome back....it only makes sense to sell instead of buying from someone else!!

I normally get mine at the end of the previous month/beginning of current month. Hope that makes sense! I got Jan one day last week.

Directors are supposed to get it before the 1st of the month, but I'm still waiting for mine in Colorado!

I got mine today!

It looks like it,s been lost for days,traveling around it,s a mess.

Jennie4PC said:
I was getting the KN between the 1st and 2nd week of the month I didnt get my Nov one till Dec 1 and didnt get my Dec till I called them and they sent me oct nov and dec I hope I dont have to wait that long for my others
That's what I've been going thru too:(

erinyourpclady said:
Not a prob Laurel!! I think sometimes they( meaning HO) just gets behind. I got my CN right away this month but there are times that it is closer to the end of the month! When I lived in Japan...I NEVER got it before the middle of the month!!

BTW~Welcome back....it only makes sense to sell instead of buying from someone else!!
Thanks Erin. Now I just need to make the Phone MY Friend haha :eek:

I got mine last week and have gotten all of my CN at the beginning of the month. Since November. Hope you start getting them sooner. Though if I was in your boat I would do what Gillian does. Go online and print them, or at least check them out.

SillyChef said:
I got mine last week and have gotten all of my CN at the beginning of the month. Since November. Hope you start getting them sooner. Though if I was in your boat I would do what Gillian does. Go online and print them, or at least check them out.
Thanks everyone:D Looks like my best option is to just go on-line or maybe check the posts here more often. Laurel:)

Related to Why am I not receiving my KN on time?

What is the "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)"?

The "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)" is a monthly newsletter created specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, training materials, and tips to help consultants grow their businesses.

How often is the "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)" sent out?

The "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)" is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. Make sure to check your email regularly for the latest edition!

How can I access the "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)"?

The "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)" is sent to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef consultant account. You can also find archived editions on the Pampered Chef website under the "Newsletters" section.

Can I contribute to the "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)"?

Yes, we encourage all consultants to contribute to the "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)"! If you have a success story, recipe, or tip you'd like to share, please email it to the newsletter team at [email protected].

Is the "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)" available in languages other than English?

At this time, the "New Kn (Consultant Newsletter)" is only available in English. However, we are working on expanding to other languages in the future to better serve our global community of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • PamperedchefDaly