• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait.

Re: BahamasWe're all going to have a blast! I think the must-dos would be the Atlantis excursion and the trip to the beach. Have fun and let us know if you have any questions!
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
Whose going? I can hardly wait.

Re: BahamasMe, Me, Me!

Re: BahamasI earned it, but don't get to go because it's the same time as my daughters last high school Spring Musical. She's a sr., and they are doing Sound of Music? But, the cool thing is, she's the lead!! We love Sound of Music!

Re: BahamasI am going , I'm taking my 15 year old daughter . We can't wait . Have you gotten your cabin . I did but now it says the cabin # and above the number it says to be determined .

My flight home is not till 855pm so I am going to spend the day at Bayside . Does anyone know I think it's vey close so we will taxi it there then to the airport

Can't wait

Re: BahamasI can hardly wait to meet you all. Have not gotten the cabin number yet all I have is the flight info we fly out at 6am and will get to Florida at 11:30 wahoo.

Re: BahamasMe too I have a 6am flight , I hope to get on the ship early and be sitting by the pool with a drink in hand . So that is where I'll be see all of you soon

Re: BahamasWahoo for getting there early and enjoying.

Re: BahamasWe're going! Can't wait!!!

Re: BahamasYep I'm going...taking my hubby...we fly out of Cleveland at 6 am too...hoping we can get on the ship early in the day too and just relax!!!
Can't wait!!!!

Re: BahamasI'm going & taking my husband! It's our first trip away from the kids since we got married 8 years ago. We are super excited!!!

Re: BahamasI'll miss seeing and meeting y'all :(
I earned it, but can't go.
I'm hoping to use the Cash Incentive to help pay to take my family on a cruise or beach vaca this summer.

Re: BahamasThis is my first earned trip so I am very excited, hubby loves cruises and just get away from it all wahoo.

Re: BahamasYou will love cruising PC Style ,we had a great time a few years ago I took the whole family .

Re: BahamasYayyy-can't wait to meet you and all those who earned the trip. I am taking my 9-yr-old daughter and it's going to be so much fun. We're going to do the Atlantis excursion!

Re: BahamasThis being my first trip, do they schedule anything for us like any get togethers or anything before I book the parasail in cococay wahoo.

Re: BahamasThe last cruise they had the top deck open only to PC people and they has open bar ,and snacks this was like 9-11pm I think it was after dinner both nights
That is about the only extra thing they plan .
There will be t-shirt day everyone wears the t-shirt so you see all the PC people walking around in the Bahamas . ( except my husband he wouldn't wear the powder blue shirt , and Jean asked him if him .i just laughed ...
Can't wait

Re: BahamasI wish I was going!! We decided to take the cash -- taking our family to the Grand Canyon this year instead. This is the first year that I've earned a trip and not gone. Will be sad, but fun with the family!! :)

Re: BahamasBeing with family is what it is all about and that is why we all do this business. Enjoy the Grand Canyon, we went several years ago and had a blast.

Re: BahamasHave fun LOVE the Grand Canyon we went there when we went on a Disney cruise

Re: BahamasAny tips/must sees while in the Grand Canyon area? :)

Something fun we did in Nassau was hire a cab driver to take us on a tour of the island. Fun!! :) With one other couple, this was only $25 for us and well worth it.
We also went snorkeling! Love!!

Related to Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait.

1. What is "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait."?

"Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait." is a slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote their products and events. It signifies the excitement and anticipation for upcoming gatherings and the joy of sharing delicious food with loved ones.

2. How can I use "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait." in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait." in your Pampered Chef business by incorporating it into your marketing materials, social media posts, and conversations with customers. It can help create a sense of excitement and encourage people to attend your events and try out your products.

3. Does "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait." only apply to large gatherings?

No, "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait." can be used for all types of gatherings, big or small. It can be a family dinner, a girls' night in, or even just a simple get-together with friends. The important thing is the joy of coming together and enjoying great food.

4. Can I personalize "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait." for my specific event?

Yes, you can personalize "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait." to fit your specific event. You can add the date, time, and location of your gathering, or even include a special dish or recipe that you will be featuring. Get creative and make it your own!

5. Is there a specific product or event associated with "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait."?

No, "Whose Going? I Can Hardly Wait." is a general slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote their products and the joy of gathering and sharing food with others. It can be used for any Pampered Chef event or product showcase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • jbarnhill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies