• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Registering for NC Today and What's Your Schedule?

In summary, the conversation revolves around registering for an event called NC, with various people discussing their schedules and excitement for the event. Some are also expressing frustration with the registration process and delays in getting hotel rooms. There is also mention of a consultant who was able to get through and was told that registration won't be open until later in the day due to a server issue. The conversation also includes some personal connections between the participants.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Who's Registering for NC today??? I can't wait to register this morning and wondered if I'm alone?? Ha! I seriously doubt it! So, who's registering today and what are/did register for?

Post your schedule here....

I am registering today. It is the only way to ensure we get the room we want. I am still deciding on my classes.

Kristi, I am getting the feeling you and I are quite alike. I know we both cannot wait for things to happen! We even have similar points right now!

I wish my FIL had scheduled our China trip at a different time - I'm sure gonna miss ya"ll! :cry:

pamperedlinda said:
I wish my FIL had scheduled our China trip at a different time - I'm sure gonna miss ya"ll! :cry:

It will NOT be the same without you! We usually see each other at all events!

I have to go to an ultrasound appt this morning, so I sure hope I can get a room when I get back!

I'm chomping at the bit......it's almost like having presents under the tree & you can't open them yet!!! :D

DebbieJ said:
I have to go to an ultrasound appt this morning, so I sure hope I can get a room when I get back!

I have physical therapy this morning! I feel the same way about the room!

Do we know what time it is opening? I have gals on my team contacting me asking when, when , when. I'm glad they are so excited. Of course I'm excited too. I just want to get this done this morning.

come on!! It should be opening now, but there's no link. I mainly want the hotel room quickly. I haven't even decided what to take yet.

and the phone lines are busy!!

do you think that it's going to be 9am central???
that's my thinking.....maybe I'm wrong

I'm thinking 9 AM CT too.

Nope, it says 8 am CDT. I do have a consultant who is at least on hold right now. I keep getting busy signals.

So if it is 8 AM CT, why isn't it open online yet??? LOL It is never an easy process to regsister each year.

I know, it seems that every year it's crazy. I don't know why they don't put the link up on CC yet.

ok I didn't see the 8am CT but there is also no link on CC....any luck let me know :)

No link yet. On the housing form PDF that explains different ways to make reservations, that's where it says 8 am. I guess someone on CS said in the shoutbox that they got through and they aren't ready for us yet. NICE.

Here's an email from my consultant who DID get through and was on hold:

someone came on the line and said they apologized but they are not open yet for registration for PC and that PC said to refer to the web site for additional information.

Frustrating!!!

I'm having flash backs of last years mess with registration and housing.

I'm w/you Melissa..........

Me too.....why can't this ever go smoothly?

One of my consultants got through and they told her that the "server is down" and hotel registration won't be ready now for PC until this afternoon.

"Server down" is a flash back from last year. Isn't that the nightmare from last year?

Great......they should make it easier on themselves & post it on the website or send everyone an email....

Thx Melissa :)

ChefLisa said:
I am registering today. It is the only way to ensure we get the room we want. I am still deciding on my classes.

Kristi, I am getting the feeling you and I are quite alike. I know we both cannot wait for things to happen! We even have similar points right now!

That's funny Lisa! I definitely agree with you!! What wave are you in?

pampmomof3 said:
That's funny Lisa! I definitely agree with you!! What wave are you in?

Two for me. I just noticed you are in three. What day will you arrive in Chicago?

1. What is the NC schedule for Pampered Chef consultants?

The NC schedule for Pampered Chef consultants varies depending on individual preferences and availability. Consultants have the flexibility to choose their own hours and work around their personal schedules. However, it is recommended to work a minimum of 10-15 hours per week to be successful in this business.

2. Can I work part-time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can work part-time as a Pampered Chef consultant. The company offers a flexible schedule that allows consultants to work as many or as few hours as they want. This makes it a great opportunity for those who have other commitments or a full-time job.

3. Do I have to work on weekends as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, working on weekends is not mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants. The company understands the importance of work-life balance and allows consultants to choose their own schedule, which may or may not include weekends.

4. Are there any specific times or days that I have to work as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, there are no specific times or days that you have to work as a Pampered Chef consultant. You have the freedom to choose your own schedule and work around your personal commitments. However, it is recommended to schedule parties and events during peak hours, which are typically evenings and weekends.

5. How do I manage my schedule as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to an online scheduling tool where you can plan and manage your schedule. You can also use this tool to schedule parties and events with your clients. Additionally, your team leader and other consultants can provide guidance and support in managing your schedule effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
Replies