• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Celebrating a Pampered Birthday? Ann (Baychef)!

In summary, Ann had a great day, and her birthday was celebrated with a Pampered Chef party. She is already booked for her next birthday, and she plans to offer special incentives to her guests. Rae has come up with a great idea for celebrating a birthday, and everyone seems to be enjoying it.
pamperedharriet
Wishing you a Pampered Birthday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Ann! Glad I got to meet you at Conference - even though it was brief!

Yeah! Happy Birthday!
:balloon:

Happy Birthday, Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sing:

Happy birthday Ann! What a great day!!! It's my birthday too!

Happy Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!
Have A WONDERFUL Day......:D :D :D

Happy Birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes come true. :)

Happy Birthday!!:sing:

Hope you have a blessed Birthday!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

Wishin you a great day...and year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leggy

Happy Birthday to my favorite Cheffer named Ann.(In New York.)

Thank you everyone!!! And KG...you are just asking for trouble with Ann S. And Happy Birthday to you too missydivine!!

Guess what I did for my birthday....I am such a party animal...
I worked at school then did a Pampered Chef party!!:p I didn't tell the host until sometime into the show. Hey...who else is going to give me $150 for my birthday!!!?!?!

I am one year away from reaching the mountain and rolling down the over the hill....49:eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course, I'm stirring up trouble. ;)As for your over the hill crack...:p

Hey, don't talk about my crack!! I am savoring the last year of my 40's I think the 40's have been my most fun decade. You are old enough to not give a "hoot"!!! And all the wiser with out too many aliments that the human body starts to experience.

Happy Birthday, Ann!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

baychef said:
Hey, don't talk about my crack!! I am savoring the last year of my 40's I think the 40's have been my most fun decade. You are old enough to not give a "hoot"!!! And all the wiser with out too many aliments that the human body starts to experience.
Whoever said, "Life begins at 40!" knew what they were talking about!

Happy Birthday Ann and Mary!

baychef said:
Guess what I did for my birthday....I am such a party animal...
I worked at school then did a Pampered Chef party!!:p I didn't tell the host until sometime into the show. Hey...who else is going to give me $150 for my birthday!!!?!?!
QUOTE]

I'm already booked for my birthday next month. I decided ahead of time that, since my birthday falls on a Saturday this year, I'd offer special incentives. I plan to give a RUFTH Trivet to the host for having the "heart" to make sure I get paid for my birthday. :D Since I'll be turning 45, I'll be offering a special gift to anyone spending at least $45. I haven't decided what that will be. I'm thinking of their choice of spice rub, since they are helping me "spice up" my birthday. :p

What do you think?

That's a great idea, Rae! I did birthday candy bars one year. I used the printed wrappers from The Booster that fit over standard Hershey bars. Some had "free shipping" written on the inside, some Free SBRC, some blank. Everyone got a chocolate bar, and people with prizes on the label got the prize. But I like your idea better, because it encourages purchases. :)

Happy belated birthday Ann!

Thank you for the best wishes from those I haven't thanked yet! I love your ideas Rae and Ann!!! I like the "gift if you spend $45!! Wow!! Doesn't that make getting old a good thing!!!;)

As my birthday gift to everyone, I added a SS onto everyone's order! Sales were $455 and I know she has some friends that if they buy, could make it go much higher!!:D

Yeah, I figure the older I get, the better with this system. :)

Related to Who's Celebrating a Pampered Birthday? Ann (Baychef)!

What is "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)"?

"Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate our company's founder, Ann, on her birthday. It typically includes limited edition products and special discounts.

How can I participate in "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)"?

To participate in "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)", you can visit our website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information about the promotion and can help you place an order.

Are there any benefits to participating in "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)"?

Yes, there are many benefits to participating in "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)". Not only will you have access to exclusive products and discounts, but you will also be supporting our company's founder and her legacy.

Can I still participate in "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" if it's not my birthday?

Yes, absolutely! "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" is open to everyone, regardless of their birthdate. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration and take advantage of the special offers.

When does "Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" typically take place?

"Happy Birthday, Ann (Baychef)" typically takes place in the month of November, as that is when Ann's birthday falls. However, the exact dates may vary from year to year, so be sure to stay updated through our website or with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • akrebecca