• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Celebrating a Pampered Birthday Today?!

In summary, Becky's director had a birthday today and Becky and other friends had birthdays tomorrow.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hey Becky,

I just wanted to wish a very Happy Birthday to my wonderful director!!:) Hope you have an excellent day and get some time to yourself as well!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Have a great birthday, Becky!

Today is my DH's bday! Saturday is my DD's bday and Friday was my DB bday! And the 25th is Jesus' Bday!!!
Oh and Happy Birthday to Becky!

Thank you, thank you! Yes, it's been a fun day so far...got to go shopping without kids for a little while and we're all going out to dinner tonight. Yay, I don't have to cook!!!:D :balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday Becky, have a great day:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

happybirthday.gif

bday.gif

Hope it's been a WONDERFUL day! :D

Have a Totally WONDERFUL Day!!!!:D :sing: :D

Happy Happy Birthday Day Becky!:balloon: :) :love: :D :chef:

Have a great day and year ahead!

Happy Birthday Becky!

Enjoy the rest of it and I'll hope to run into you at Leadership if I don't see you somewhere in Geneva or Wheaton before then...

Happy birthday Becky! So glad I know you from conference, Roomie! :)
I should have called your cell today to sing to you. (I had to call someone whose name started with G and I saw your last name first. I had forgotten I had your number.)
Hope your day has been great!

Hope you had a great time celebrating your day!!

Blessings,
Paula

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Mine is tomorrow---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKY AND AN EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MORFIA!
tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

Thanks everyone! You're all the best!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Becky, it sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!! Just wanted to wish you happy Birthday!

MORFIA said:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Mine is tomorrow---

Happy Birthday Becky . . .

Happy Birthday Morfia (tomorrow) . . .

Mine is on Saturday, 22nd!

Hope you *had* a great day Becky!:balloon:

Happy Birthday!!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

1. How can I order the "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set?

To order the "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set, simply visit our website and search for the product using the product code. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with placing an order.

2. What is included in the "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set?

The "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set includes a personalized cake pan, a set of silicone spatulas, and a celebratory recipe book filled with delicious birthday dessert ideas.

3. Can I customize the "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set?

Yes, you can customize the "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set by choosing the color and design of the cake pan and spatulas. You can also add a special message or name to the cake pan for a personalized touch.

4. Is the "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the cake pan and spatulas included in the "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after baking.

5. Can I use the "Happy Birthday Pamperedbecky!" set for other occasions?

Although the set is designed for birthdays, you can certainly use it for other special occasions as well. The cake pan and spatulas are versatile and can be used for any type of celebration, such as anniversaries, graduations, or holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies