• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoo-hoo Spring Kick OFF!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I did a Tea Party-spring product preview and so far am at $766! Yeay- Still have orders to collect and am doing an online promo for those who did not make it! Hope to reach $1000k! keeping my fingers crossed! It would be my 2nd $1000 show! :rolleyes:

Plus I have 6 shows this month! Yipeee! Spring Rocks! :D

How is your month starting off so far everyone one?

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
My Spring Kickoff wasn't so great! I had to cancel due to a VERY bad Migraine. I've collected about $250 in orders and still more to come in, but I got a call today from a Host whose catalog show is $790 and still 2 or more orders to collect!!! Yeah!

I have 5 Cooking Shows scheduled PLUS 1 Fundraiser and 1 Wedding Registry!

Yeah!

Last edited:

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
Gotta love those catalog hosts! I had one who I thought was MIA because I could never reach her. She called, closed, easy as pie :)
My March looks good-2 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows and a fundraiser. Even tho I won't turn my nose up at catalog shows, I need to make sure I have enogh Cooking Shows to be in front of people, get bookings, etc.
I agree-Spring ROCKS! :D

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
My March is looking pretty good too!

I had two cooking shows scheduled - both which have now turned into Catalog shows due to conflicts. So...I now have 5 catalog shows going on at the same time and a Bridal Shower on the 25th. I am so excited!! I'm hoping there's a $1000 show somewhere among those 6 shows!!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I had a show over the weekend and she is doing well with over $500 in sales. I had a show scheduled for this Saturday but... I am due to have my son on the 21st of this month and am already 3cm dialated so we had to reschedule just in case I go into labor this week. I'm taking a month off of doing shows so my next show isn't til the end of April. (besides a catalogue show in April) I have 4 for May though and a couple for June already. I'll miss doing shows for the next month and a half. :( sigh... oh well its for a good reason right? :p