1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Whoo-hoo Spring Kick OFF!

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I did a Tea Party-spring product preview and so far am at $766! Yeay- Still have orders to collect and am doing an online promo for those who did not make it! Hope to reach $1000k! keeping my fingers crossed! It would be my 2nd $1000 show! :rolleyes:

Plus I have 6 shows this month! Yipeee! Spring Rocks! :D

How is your month starting off so far everyone one?

Mar 6, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

My Spring Kickoff wasn't so great! I had to cancel due to a VERY bad Migraine. I've collected about $250 in orders and still more to come in, but I got a call today from a Host whose catalog show is $790 and still 2 or more orders to collect!!! Yeah!

I have 5 Cooking Shows scheduled PLUS 1 Fundraiser and 1 Wedding Registry!

Yeah!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
    Mar 6, 2006
  3. Christa

Christa Member

Gotta love those catalog hosts! I had one who I thought was MIA because I could never reach her. She called, closed, easy as pie :)
    My March looks good-2 cooking shows, 2 catalog shows and a fundraiser. Even tho I won't turn my nose up at catalog shows, I need to make sure I have enogh Cooking Shows to be in front of people, get bookings, etc.
    I agree-Spring ROCKS! :D

Mar 6, 2006
  4. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

My March is looking pretty good too!

I had two cooking shows scheduled - both which have now turned into Catalog shows due to conflicts. So...I now have 5 catalog shows going on at the same time and a Bridal Shower on the 25th. I am so excited!! I'm hoping there's a $1000 show somewhere among those 6 shows!!

Mar 6, 2006
  5. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I had a show over the weekend and she is doing well with over $500 in sales. I had a show scheduled for this Saturday but... I am due to have my son on the 21st of this month and am already 3cm dialated so we had to reschedule just in case I go into labor this week. I'm taking a month off of doing shows so my next show isn't til the end of April. (besides a catalogue show in April) I have 4 for May though and a couple for June already. I'll miss doing shows for the next month and a half. :( sigh... oh well its for a good reason right? :p

Mar 6, 2006
Have something to add?