• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoo-Hoo Qualified and Ss1 Bonuses!

In summary, the "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus is a reward given to Pampered Chef consultants who meet certain sales and recruitment requirements within a specific time frame. To become "Whoo-Hoo Qualified", you must achieve a minimum of $250 in sales and have at least one consultant join your team during a calendar month. The "SS1 Bonus" is a special incentive offered to consultants who achieve "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" status for three consecutive months. The "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus is typically $50, but can vary depending on promotions and special offers. It is typically paid out on the 15th of the following month. The "SS1 Bonus" is an additional $100 on top of the
heat123
Silver Member
I think as soon as I submit my tues. night show from this week I have qualified and become official and I get my sign on bonus + my superstarter bonus and will be able to put $ in the bank reserve since I have 5 shows left for the rest of Nov. This is my SS1 month and I have done 4 shows so far and all have surpassed my expectations! (I was just hoping to qualify with each show at $150) but all have been $230-450 shows! Yippeeeeee! Hopefully the rest of my SS months go as well!

just had to share my excitement and great news! :D

You Go GirlJust a quick congratulations! Way to go! You have started your business off with a bang! I am sure you will continue to reach for the moon! :D

You are awesome, Heather!! Way to go. You are on fire! :D

congrat'sThat's really great! Keep the momentum going and have a great SS2 and 3! :)

Congratulations on your success! It sounds like you are off to a great start as a Pampered Chef consultant. Your hard work and dedication are paying off and I have no doubt that you will continue to have successful shows in the future. Keep up the great work and don't forget to take advantage of all the resources and support available to you as a consultant. Best of luck on the rest of your SS months!

1. What is the "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus?

The "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus is a reward given to Pampered Chef consultants who meet certain sales and recruitment requirements within a specific time frame. It is designed to recognize and incentivize consultants who consistently perform well in their business.

2. How do I become "Whoo-Hoo Qualified"?

To become "Whoo-Hoo Qualified", you must achieve a minimum of $250 in sales and have at least one consultant join your team during a calendar month. This can be done through online or in-person sales and by recruiting new team members.

3. What is the "SS1 Bonus"?

The "SS1 Bonus" is a special incentive offered to consultants who achieve "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" status for three consecutive months. It is an additional $100 bonus on top of the regular "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus.

4. How much is the "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus?

The "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus is typically $50, but can vary depending on promotions and special offers. The "SS1 Bonus" is an additional $100 on top of the regular bonus.

5. When will I receive my "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus?

The "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" bonus is typically paid out on the 15th of the following month. For example, if you achieved "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" status in January, you will receive your bonus on February 15th. The "SS1 Bonus" is typically paid out on the 15th of the third month, as long as you maintain "Whoo-Hoo Qualified" status for three consecutive months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clr0813
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babygirl
  • sarahmarie