• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Uses Generic Receipts for Shows?

the show, so I use the 3-ply receipts for them. Outside order forms are for outside orders, and I print PP receipts for those and use the top copy of the 3-ply for the other orders that I mail to the host. This saves paper and also makes sure that the customer gets another copy of their receipt with their actual order (they've usually misplaced the pink copy by then!). People don't like walking away from a show without a receipt, in my experience, so I think it's just a good business practice to use the 3-part forms at shows, and OOF's for outside orders only.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I am thinking of switching to this.
Any Tips?
Do you keep them or give them back?

Thanks!

I used to - and I use a generic OOF in my host packets - but I stopped using OOF at shows. For myself, I am trying to make my job as simple as possible, and to have to go home, and print up more receipts, and get them mailed to the host before her show order arrived (sometimes 2-3 days here in MI!) was just more work. It was easier, and faster to just use the PC order forms, and leave a copy with the host.

Plus, I'm not sure how much money I actually saved, once I took into account the order forms I was having to print (or have printed) and then printing out MORE order forms to send to the host, and mailing them.....

I use the three ply at my shows and generic OOF forms for outside orders. I thought about switching to all generic and printing out printable receipts but I don't feel like spending any more time than I have ot on things.

I have used OOF's for my shows almost from the beginning. But...now I am getting behind on mailing out receipts in time (just submitted a show Tuesday and it's being delivered tomorrow and her receipts aren't printed yet...) and this has happened a few times now. (NOT COMPLAINING....I love the fast shipping!) I am considering going to the write in triple copy forms from HO for my shows. Only thing I don't like is it doesn't list the guest special ON there...but I go over them at the show anyhow...

Plus, postage keeps going up and sometimes, if it's a big show, I can spend $5 mailing out the host packet, and then $2-$4 mailing out the receipts. That adds up!

good points! Thanks ladies...

Anyone else?

We are required to give a receipt to someone if they order at the show, so I use the 3-ply receipts for them. Outside order forms are for outside orders, and I print PP receipts for those and use the top copy of the 3-ply for the other orders that I mail to the host. This saves paper and also makes sure that the customer gets another copy of their receipt with their actual order (they've usually misplaced the pink copy by then!). People don't like walking away from a show without a receipt, in my experience, so I think it's just a good business practice to use the 3-part forms at shows, and OOF's for outside orders only.

I have been thinking about changing to the 3 ply forms too. I am glad to hear everybody's comments. It is getting harder to get receipts in the mail in time. Thanks for starting this thread!

cathyskitchen said:
We are required to give a receipt to someone if they order at the show, so I use the 3-ply receipts for them. Outside order forms are for outside orders, and I print PP receipts for those and use the top copy of the 3-ply for the other orders that I mail to the host. This saves paper and also makes sure that the customer gets another copy of their receipt with their actual order (they've usually misplaced the pink copy by then!). People don't like walking away from a show without a receipt, in my experience, so I think it's just a good business practice to use the 3-part forms at shows, and OOF's for outside orders only.

I do it exactly as you described, Kathy.

I used to use only the outside order forms with the guest special on the top. The ones you download here made by brilliant people. I did this because I hated the PC order form which was hugh with the little check boxes. They were so big to work with and I found that people could not find what they were looking for. Now that PC uses the write in order forms, I switch. I now only use the PC forms at the shows and outside order forms for outside orders. I think that I am saving money because I am not using as much ink and paper from home. Plus, I don't have to spend time printing out receipts and getting them in the mail. It is really a time saver. It would take me forever to stock my lapboards with all the printing I had to do. I too am trying to make my business more streamline. I have copies of the guest specials paper clipped to the catalog so everyone knows what it is, especially if the are talking or arrive late.

Last edited:
cathyskitchen said:

Ditto this!

Ok, I know this may have been covered somewhere on here, but I can't find it. And this seems like a good thread. So if I print out from PP3 receipts for the orders, at the bottom of them says the blurb about the receipt is invalid without Certificate of Guarantee. Is that what the second page is of the OOF? I'm so confused. Does it really have to be on the back and not attached?
Thanks

Jamie's Money said:
Ok, I know this may have been covered somewhere on here, but I can't find it. And this seems like a good thread. So if I print out from PP3 receipts for the orders, at the bottom of them says the blurb about the receipt is invalid without Certificate of Guarantee. Is that what the second page is of the OOF? I'm so confused. Does it really have to be on the back and not attached?
Thanks
Jamie,

You can actually get P3 receipt paper on our supply order. Then, you print directly onto that, so the certificate of guarantee is on the back! Hope that makes sense!

1. Who typically uses generic receipts for shows?

Generic receipts for shows are commonly used by consultants or hosts of Pampered Chef parties or events. They are also used by other direct sales companies or individuals who host similar types of parties.

2. Are generic receipts only used for Pampered Chef products?

No, generic receipts can be used for any type of product or service. They are not specific to Pampered Chef and can be customized to fit the needs of any business or event.

3. How do I obtain generic receipts for my Pampered Chef show?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can obtain generic receipts through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Business" tab, then select "Forms and Resources". From there, you can access and download generic receipts for your shows.

4. Can I customize the generic receipts for my specific show?

Yes, the generic receipts provided by Pampered Chef can be customized to include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and website. This allows you to personalize the receipts for your specific show or event.

5. Do I need to use generic receipts for my Pampered Chef show?

While it is not required, using generic receipts for your Pampered Chef show can help streamline the ordering process and provide a professional touch to your event. It also makes it easier for guests to keep track of their purchases and contact you for future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • cochef