• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Plans on Promoting by Conference?

In summary, the conversation is about a group of individuals who are planning on promoting to a higher level in their business and attending a conference. Some have already signed up new consultants and are aiming to qualify for the conference. Others are discussing their goals and timelines for promoting. There is also mention of a walk at the conference, which some are not enthusiastic about but see as a way to celebrate their achievements. One person is considering skipping the conference and aiming for a later directorship event.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Okay, everyone knows that i plan on promoting and I also know that DebbieJ, deb is going to walk? Who else is planning so we can root for YOU!!!:D

I really, really want to! I'm in Wave 3 though.

That's okay Anne! I want to hear from you no matter what wave you're in!!!:D

I'm trying very hard to as well! I've got my second one completeing her agreement tonight!

I'm in Wave 3 and I really want to. I signed my 3rd last night. All three have signed up in a months time and I need to make sure they all qualify.

I AM walking this year, come **** or high water (Yoda says: Do or do not, there is no try!). After 6 years, I have 4 active, working and qualified consultants and #5 is signing this month (host took the kit conversion!!!). I'm pretty far removed from my cluster, so I've been holding my own meetings with my team and feel that it is time!

Anne, I'm in Wave 3 also...do you fly out of Newark (even tho' Scranton is closer to me, I go to Newark, since it is less expensive). Let's cheer each other on!

Mary

YEAH Linda & Tasha!! That's Fantastic! I think I have 2 signing this week! I also had 2 sign last month!!

chefmary said:
I AM walking this year, come **** or high water (Yoda says: Do or do not, there is no try!). After 6 years, I have 4 active, working and qualified consultants and #5 is signing this month (host took the kit conversion!!!). I'm pretty far removed from my cluster, so I've been holding my own meetings with my team and feel that it is time!

Anne, I'm in Wave 3 also...do you fly out of Newark (even tho' Scranton is closer to me, I go to Newark, since it is less expensive). Let's cheer each other on!

Mary

Yeah Mary! That is AWESOME!!!

PampMomof3 said:
YEAH Linda & Tasha!! That's Fantastic! I think I have 2 signing this week! I also had 2 sign last month!!
Awesome! What's your secret?

I don't know if I have one. I'll think today and let you know!

I am walking as well! Good luck to everyone else!!

What an exciting post?!!! (Yippy)

My goal is to walk. I just booked my flights, so it's official - I'M GOING TO CONFERENCE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! (can you tell I'm excited?!)

Now I need to make the most of it and walk as a director. I'm in wave 2.

I will be promoting!

I have consultants coming and going right now, so I need to sit down and take a hard look at it.

My goal is April 1st.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm trying very hard to as well! I've got my second one completeing her agreement tonight!

Go Linda! You can so do it! Last year I began the year with no recruits. I got my first one in February and walked at National Conference. You need a three for me month!

Lisa

My goal is to promote by June 1st.....I am soooo ready to be a director!

chefmary said:

Mary

Oh yes Mary, it is time for you to get paid for the work you are already doing! Good luck!

Lisa

ChefBeckyD said:
My goal is to promote by June 1st.....I am soooo ready to be a director!

I am TOO!!!

OVER HERE>>>LOOK OVER HERE>>>>>>>

ME ME ME!!
LOL!!
I have three active and two signing by April. I have been this close before and it dodn't happen so NO WAY it is not happening again!

I'm going to give it the old college try, too.But I'm still trying to think of a way to skip the walk. That part just holds NO appeal to me, despite the fact that I know it's also a way for your up- and down-line to celebrate your achievement.

I was thinking of doing the July walk; however, I have one recruit and for some reason, I'm really bad at this whole recruiting thing. It's more like the tail between the legs walk. I think I'm going to skip conference and try an October 2007 directorship so I can go to the New Director's Meeting in Harrisburg, Pa. It's only 3 hours from me.

Kristi...You go, girl...You are kicking some serious butt.

luvs2cook said:
I was thinking of doing the July walk; however, I have one recruit and for some reason, I'm really bad at this whole recruiting thing. It's more like the tail between the legs walk. I think I'm going to skip conference and try an October 2007 directorship so I can go to the New Director's Meeting in Harrisburg, Pa. It's only 3 hours from me.

Kristi...You go, girl...You are kicking some serious butt.

Thanks Jane! I have NO idea what I"m doing. I mean people are approaching me so I guess If I had to pinpoint it, it would be to constantly get your name out there. That's what I'm trying to do every single day.

You can still that July walk Jane!!:D Get on the phone, wear PC clothing, put a pin on your shirt, have your hubby take catalogs to work, ASK EVERYONE!:D I think since I have gotten comfortable with asking, I'm doing better!

Thank you so much for the pep talk. Some days are more productive than other days. I am so inconsistant that it's awful. Plus, I have two kids (4 1/2 and 3 years old - 18 months apart) and they keep me busy.

However, I LOVE PC and cannot wait to go to conference to get re-energized!!!!

Congrats on San Fran, Kristi.

I am so excited to see all of you who want to be Director! It is SOOOOO worth it!!! I am just about to promote a director and want another one by NC so I can walk as an Advanced!

Kate...that is awesome. I'm sending you good wishes to promote to AD from Western PA!!!!

ME TOO !!!!! Wave 3I have 2 signing this month, and 2 active, 1 inactive- but I plan on signing many more .

We cheffers are going to kick some major booty this NC, Watch out conference the cheffers are taking over!!LOL

I can't wait to see how many new directors we have after NC - there were 218 new directors walking across the stage at Leadership this year!

I have 3 active/working right now, two active/quitting, 1 inactive/trying to pull herself up, and 1 agreement that I'm turning in on Monday.

I also have 1 very interested host and 2 fence sitters plus a whole list of "maybes" who need their butt kicked!!!

Plus plenty more leads out there to find!

I WILL be a Director by April 1st and WITHOUT A DOUBT by July 1st!

:):):):):):):):):)

My goal is to be a director by July.
WAAAAAVVVVEEEE 2 here I come...

My goal is July 1.....I gotta find some SERIOUS people though. Everyone that's interested; ends up flaking out. I'm not giving up though!

July 1 for me too! Right now I have 3 recruits since January 23rd and none have qualified yet.

luvs2cook said:
Thank you so much for the pep talk. Some days are more productive than other days. I am so inconsistant that it's awful. Plus, I have two kids (4 1/2 and 3 years old - 18 months apart) and they keep me busy.

However, I LOVE PC and cannot wait to go to conference to get re-energized!!!!

Congrats on San Fran, Kristi.

I hear ya Jane!! I have 3 kids (6,4,and 2) and they keep me VERY busy!!!! With all the pep talk here, we can DO IT TOGETHER!!!:D

I am one away from making FD.... I want to promote at conference I am in WAVE 1!!!

Me Too!!:D I WILL walk at NC.:D I made that decision last year when I went to NC for the first time. My #3 recruit is about to qualify, and I only need three more(number #1 was a kit napper)! I can do this!!! WE can do this!:D

I can't remember if I posted this somewhere or not. Yesterday I had my 3/24 host call me wanting to know how to get started. I almost fell out of my chair! Hopefully she will and I can get the 3 I have plus her to qualify and then find one more.

tashayoung said:
I can't remember if I posted this somewhere or not. Yesterday I had my 3/24 host call me wanting to know how to get started. I almost fell out of my chair! Hopefully she will and I can get the 3 I have plus her to qualify and then find one more.

YAH! WTG Tasha!!!:D

I plan too! I have 5 signed, and 3 qualified. My goal was March 1st but it looks like it will April 1st (maybe even May:( ) I am just glad to be promoting and walking in July! I went to Leadership in Jan. and loved it. I just finished SS #3 and am looking forward to really growing my business. I love Pampered Chef!!
The possibilities are endless!

Me too! I have 4 recruits, 1 qualified, 1 inactive (doing a party on the 29th to reactivate) & 2 others working on qualifying. I just need to find, sign & qualify #5!! :) Unfortunately, I have 1 lead right now, my cousin, but I can't get her to commit. I've dangled carrots ($50 bills, actually), but nothing!

I have it as a goal for this conference. I had set my first goal to be Director by end of April but recruiting has been slow and back up no later than end of June. I have only one consultant active but she recently told me she was pregnant and was having a lot of problems (mainly sick) so she was hoping to stay in with catalog shows.

I have one person who says she will sign with the next week or so. Another person who had a baby in January who had told me before the baby was born that she would look at it again in March - guess what it is March so I need to follow up! Another said get back with her in June, I am going to follow up in May. I also have a few more leads to follow up on from a recent show. I hope I can get on here in the next month or so and say I have signed 4 and you know I am going to CELEBRATE!! :D

I signed #5 on Friday and will sign #6 this week. #6 will technically be #5 for me since #1 is inactive right now but we'll see. I'm trying my hardest! I know I'll be one by June 1st!!!:D

My #4 will be signing on the 24th...now to find #5!

Me Me Me!!!!!
I have two active, two currently getting qualified, and one more to go...
I can't wait!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine