• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Knows a "Rain" Dance for Orders

In summary, Nicki is doing a Christmas in July Sale with hourly specials and a free cookbook to those who order at least $60.
chefjwr
I have two struggling to be parties and some e-mails out. One e-mail telling one potential hostess about this month having the item she wanted as the hostess special and the discontinued flyer has been e-mailed to the guests on one of the struggling parties to help bring up its sales. Someone say a special prayer or do a "rain" dance for orders and don't forget to cross your fingers. Let's do it for all of us who are hoping for those invitations to pan out in orders.

OOOLOOOOOLOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOO

That's my "rain" chant (and also how my 1yo niece says "water" - too cute!). I hope it helps! I just submitted a $160 show today and I have my only Cooking Show next Friday night - just hoping and praying she comes through with a big crowd who wants to buy and book for fall!!! :) (And that she closes by 8/5 so I can get my 8" SS saute pan!!!) Good luck, Julie!!

I am doing a "Christmas in July" Sale on Monday. I found a flyer from this site that has a day split down into hours and a special for each one. I have had 2 or 3 phone calls already with people who are asking questions for their orders and then I ran into 5 ladies tonight that live a couple streets over and they were all telling me that they are calling on Monday. I am really hoping for a good response for this sale.

What is the Christmas in July Flyer?

Oh, Cathy, you do understand!!!

Thanks for the awesome rain dance-- It goes out to all of us waiting for those elusive, hoped for orders.

Ok, I realized that when I typed up the flyer I forgot to save it so it is not in my computer so I can just attach it, so I will type it up. I got some of it off others here and some I changed a bit. Thanks everyone for all the ideas, they are great!!! Here goes:

Save Big!!! Set your kitchen timer or alarm clock or both and dial in!!
Nicki's faniastic Christmas in July Sale is Monday, July 23,07. Here is how it works and why it's fantastic! There will be Hourly Specials and Shopping Sprees!
Hourly Specials:
7am-9am--Early Bird special--25% off your entire order! (For those customers that have hosted a PC show in the past 12 months you get an additional 10% off).
9am-11am--One Item Special! 35% off one item!
11am-noon--Creative Cooking! Place an order of $75 or more and get a FREE cookbook of your choice.
Noon-1pm--Stone Age!! Order at least $60 and get the Small Bar Pan for $10, the Medium Bar Pan for $15 or the Large Bar Pan for $20.
1pm-2pm--Nap time! Email me and recieve 20 % off your order.
2pm-3pm--Save 15% on any order!
3pm-4pm--All orders place during this hour recieve a Free Season's Best Cookbook
4pm-6pm-- Rush Hour!! 10% discount on your entire order!
6pm-8pm--Thrifty Spenders! Book a show when you order this hour and recieve 25% more in FREE product at your show.

Do you know there are only 156 days till Christmas?? Start your shopping now. Don't be stressed during the holiday season.

That is pretty much what I did with my flyer. I emailed it out to my entire PC email list and I have some flyer printed up on pretty Christmas paper that I had left from last year and I am passing them out to people as I see them.
Hopefully it will be a good sale!!:) :)

The only rain dance I know for orders is the Telephone Tango. Make those calls, girl!:)

I think the "orders rain dance" involves putting on an apron, getting in front of a group of people, and talking about the products. ;)

I did my "Rain Dance" today but I think all your kind thoughts must have made it work yesterday. When I talked to people yesterday, I got several who agreed to collect orders on my behalf. Plus, one doctor wants some cattys and order forms for her waiting room! Woo Hoo! Also, when I did my "Rain Dance," I visualized new recruits, too! The New Season is gonna Rock! I'm so excited!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Nicki,
Let us know how your sale goes Monday. I am thinking of doing one, but I am afraid I might be out of pocket too much $$.
I might want to follow your lead.

Let us know how your Monday goes!

Praying for orders... praying for orders... can I pray for orders for me too??? I sure hope so cuz I am... praying for orders!!!!!!!!!!!! Be blessed... orders or not! :)

Call everyone on your list and let them know that some products are being discontinued and offer a special for orders placed by July 30th. Put a show on your website in your name and email invitations to everyone to place an order.

Offer things like a $10 cookbook for anyone who places a $25 order, offer free tax (you pay the tax) on orders, raffle off the host rewards to anyone who places an order (essentially do a mystery host on-line and catalog show). Put together a dorm room package kit with 3 or 4 items in it and offer a Free easy opener with the purchase of the kit by July 30th.

Thanks girls for all your great ideas!! I am really having a hard time staying up and motivated - partly because of the whole Pampered Laura thing. She is my director. I was excited to see that my hostess for July 26 sent her invites out July 4 through my website and I am happy to say she already has 4 yeses. I need to coach coach coach not whine, whine, whine. I need a real adrenaline rush and a lot of good news.

My rain dance for orders-

Me: I quit PC!

Orders: Here we are!! LMAO!!!

Gillian--is that really your final answer? Did you decide to definitely quit?

I guess not... I had finally decided to quit and God sent me a totally complete $500 catalog show via a friend of DH's aunt who I gave catties to 3 months ago. Guess someone knows better than me what I should be doing with my life!

Right on! I'm glad to hear that! $500? Sweeeeet!

Related to Who Knows a "Rain" Dance for Orders

1. What is a "Rain" dance for orders?

A "Rain" dance for orders is a fun and interactive way for guests to place orders at a Pampered Chef party. It involves a designated person performing a dance or action while guests shout out their orders. It is a great way to make the ordering process more entertaining and engaging.

2. How do I do a "Rain" dance for orders?

To do a "Rain" dance for orders, first choose a designated person to lead the dance. This can be the host, a guest, or even the consultant. Then, gather all the guests and have them stand in a circle. The designated person will start the dance and guests can shout out their orders while the dance is going on. Some popular "Rain" dances include the "Chicken Dance" or the "Hokey Pokey". Be creative and have fun with it!

3. How long should the "Rain" dance for orders last?

The length of the "Rain" dance for orders can vary depending on the number of guests and the number of orders being placed. Typically, it should last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. You can also adjust the length based on the energy and enthusiasm of the guests. If everyone is having a great time, feel free to extend the dance!

4. Can I customize the "Rain" dance for orders?

Absolutely! The "Rain" dance for orders can be customized to fit the theme of your party or the preferences of your guests. You can choose a specific song or dance that relates to your party theme or even create your own unique dance. Just make sure it is fun and engaging for everyone involved.

5. Do I need to provide any props for the "Rain" dance for orders?

No, you do not need to provide any props for the "Rain" dance for orders. However, if you want to add some extra fun to the dance, you can provide items like pom-poms or shakers for guests to use while they shout out their orders. This can make the dance even more lively and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ted122781