• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huge October Show: Best Friend Works for Engineering Firm

In summary, the Huge October Show is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase their latest and most popular kitchen products. This year's theme is "Best Friend Works for Engineering Firm" and there will be special demonstrations and deals related to this theme. The show is open to all, but tickets must be purchased in advance through a Pampered Chef consultant or their website. Various kitchen products will be featured, including a special section dedicated to products popular among those who work in engineering firms. There will be exclusive discounts and promotions at the show, as well as a raffle with exciting prizes. Attendees are welcome to bring a friend, but they will need to purchase a ticket as well. It is recommended to buy tickets early as they
mandydollie
So, I have this best friend who works for a very large engineering firm, plus he's involved in all kinds of organizations. He agreed to do a catalog show for me in October. (September wasn't good and I need the sales). Last night he e-mailed me to tell me that he sent out e-mails about his show to 120 people and he has a few more to send it to. HOLY COW!!!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers for a huge October!:)

Wow, may the show be a major success.

Good luck Amanda! We all have our ups and downs!

Awesome:D Glad to hear you're having a better day today!:)

oh things around the office are still SUPER tense... pretty sure if i keep pulling my hair out, I'm not going to make a very pretty bride.... but with a huge October, maybe I could get hair extensions!!!!!! :)

Related to Huge October Show: Best Friend Works for Engineering Firm

1. What is the Huge October Show all about?

The Huge October Show is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest and most popular kitchen products. This year's theme is "Best Friend Works for Engineering Firm", and we will have special demonstrations and deals related to this theme.

2. How can I attend the Huge October Show?

The Huge October Show is open to all, but tickets must be purchased in advance. You can purchase tickets through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. We recommend buying tickets early, as they tend to sell out quickly.

3. What kind of products will be featured at the Huge October Show?

At the Huge October Show, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. We will also have a special section dedicated to products that are popular among those who work in engineering firms.

4. Will there be any discounts or promotions at the Huge October Show?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available exclusively at the Huge October Show. We will also have a raffle with exciting prizes for attendees. Make sure to check our website and social media for updates on specific promotions and deals.

5. Can I bring a friend to the Huge October Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to the Huge October Show. However, they will need to purchase a ticket as well. We encourage you to bring a friend who is interested in Pampered Chef products or works in an engineering firm, as they will likely enjoy the show even more!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • The Pickler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies