• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Process Kit Orders with Ease: A Guide for Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, the retired, handicapped woman who ordered the Super Starter Kit does not get credit for it, nor does the hostess earn commission on it. The Super Starter Kit is only available to consultants who contract with Pampered Chef to do at least four shows or have $1250 in sales. If the retiree loves a great deal, she may be prompted to take advantage of the Super Starter 3 months of free products, then you may be able to keep her going by tempting her by the other incentives PC is always offering us.
Shonda1107
I'm sure it is described in our Recipe for Success manual (which I will sit and go through again) but I need to know how do I process a "kit order". Does my hostess get credit for it? How does it get entered into Pampered Partner. The guest who ordered it is a retired, handicapped women who has let me know she has no intention of selling, she just wants the value of the package. Now, I don't know how to process it. :eek:

I assume you are talking about the Super Starter Kit?
If she wants to purchase the kit, she has to sign a consultant agreement either online or on paper (you order them on paperwork/supply). By signing the agreement, she is contracting with Pampered Chef to do at least four shows or have $1250 in sales. Yes, the kit is a great deal, but it is not available for purchase. It is what you get for becoming a consultant.
And, no, the hostess does not get credit for it. Nor do you earn commission on it.

I don't know if that is allowed and that your host would receive credit towards it? That would be considered a Kit napper if they have no intentions on selling I think???

Ok, I'll have to call her and see what she wants to do. Also, both the paper and online applications ask for six shows. Can you simply enter four?

I believe you enter 6 but only are held to do 4.

Actually, if you read the contract, you aren't actually held to the 4 shows or $1250 in sales. I think we've come to assume that over the years because we want to instill that in their minds. It does nobody any good to just "sell" them a kit, so I try to make it clear that we don't sell kits, and they are available at such a substantial savings to assist consultants in starting their business.

However, if she loves a great deal, she may be prompted to take advantage of the Super Starter 3 months of free products, then you may be able to keep her going by tempting her by the other incentives PC is always offering us.

Well those people who buy and never do shows are the kit nappers. I'm sure there are alot of them who have done this but I just dont' think it's ethically right!

What is the process for placing a Pampered Chef kit order?

The process for placing a Pampered Chef kit order is simple and can be done online. First, log in to the Consultant's Corner and click on the "Ordering" tab. Then, select "Order Products" and choose the kit you wish to purchase. Finally, follow the prompts to complete the order and it will be shipped directly to you.

Can I customize the items in my kit order?

Yes, you can customize the items in your kit order. Simply click on the "Customize It" button next to the kit you wish to order. From there, you can select the specific products you want included in your kit.

How long will it take for my kit order to arrive?

The delivery time for kit orders can vary depending on your location. However, most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track your order by logging into the Consultant's Corner and clicking on the "Orders" tab.

What is the return policy for kit orders?

If you are not satisfied with your kit order, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund. Simply contact customer service to initiate the return process and receive a prepaid shipping label.

Can I earn commission on kit orders?

Yes, you can earn commission on kit orders. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will earn 20% commission on all personal sales, including kit orders. This commission will be reflected in your monthly commission check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tree
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies