• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Hilarious Fruitcake Lady?

In summary, the "Hilarious!!!! Fruitcake Lady" video is a viral sensation featuring an elderly woman named Clara who shares her no-nonsense opinions and hilarious stories about fruitcake. Clara was a real person known for her sharp wit and comedic timing, and her video gained millions of views on YouTube. While she did not sell fruitcake herself, she shared her recipe for those who wanted to make their own. The video became popular due to Clara's entertaining personality and unique take on fruitcake, and there are fan-made products featuring her famous fruitcake recipe.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Do you need a laugh? Oh my goodness this is funny.

http://www.break.com/index/ask_the_fruitcake_lady.html

Want more? Just google 'Fruitcake Lady'.

Beware - she speaks her mind and nothing is taboo (she's a bit raunchy).... hilarious!

When I saw this all I could do was cry because I was laughing so hard. :)

Oh she is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Even my DH loved her. We both just laughed.

LINDA!!!!!

you should have put a disclaimer on that saying "pee first, then watch".....................

chefmeg said:
LINDA!!!!!

you should have put a disclaimer on that saying "pee first, then watch".....................

sorry about that Meg :eek:

Oh my gosh Linda!

I love it, thanks for the laugh!

Related to Who is the Hilarious Fruitcake Lady?

1. What is the "Hilarious!!!! Fruitcake Lady" video all about?

The "Hilarious!!!! Fruitcake Lady" video is a viral sensation featuring an elderly woman named Clara who shares her no-nonsense opinions and hilarious stories about fruitcake. It was originally featured on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and has since gained millions of views on YouTube.

2. Is the "Hilarious!!!! Fruitcake Lady" a real person?

Yes, Clara was a real person and the video was filmed in her home. She was known for her sharp wit and comedic timing, and her no-filter attitude made her a beloved internet personality.

3. Can I buy fruitcake from the "Hilarious!!!! Fruitcake Lady"?

Unfortunately, Clara did not sell fruitcake herself. However, she did share her recipe in the video for those who wanted to make their own hilarious fruitcake at home.

4. How did the "Hilarious!!!! Fruitcake Lady" become so popular?

The video went viral due to Clara's entertaining personality and her unique take on fruitcake. Many people found her blunt and unapologetic attitude refreshing and hilarious, leading to the video being shared and viewed by millions.

5. Is there any other merchandise or products featuring the "Hilarious!!!! Fruitcake Lady"?

While there is no official merchandise or products featuring the "Hilarious!!!! Fruitcake Lady", there are many fan-made items such as t-shirts, mugs, and even a cookbook featuring her famous fruitcake recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • aried
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • lesliec