• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lulu's Amazing Voice Shines at Ladies Tea Party!

In summary, "Lulu's Amazing Voice Shines at Ladies Tea Party!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on Saturday, May 15th at their headquarters in Addison, Illinois. Tickets are $35 per person and must be purchased in advance. There is no strict dress code, but guests are encouraged to dress in their Sunday best or tea party attire to add to the elegant atmosphere.
crissy11
Gold Member
I just wanted to tell everyone that Lulu came to our Ladies Tea Party tonight at church. She is absolutely the most amazing singer. Her new song Orphan Girl. Oh my.... you can hear a bit of it at her website... luluroman.net
If you ever get to go hear her she is amazing.. Her testimony is awesome...
Just excited and wanted to share.

Cool. I've seen her interviewed on a couple of shows. She does have a tremendous testimony.

Oh wow - how cool was that?? Lulu was always such a hoot. I'll have to check out her website and listen to the song.

1. What is "Lulu's Amazing Voice Shines at Ladies Tea Party!"?

"Lulu's Amazing Voice Shines at Ladies Tea Party!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can enjoy a lovely afternoon tea while being serenaded by the talented singer, Lulu.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, May 15th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

3. How much are tickets for the event?

Tickets for "Lulu's Amazing Voice Shines at Ladies Tea Party!" are $35 per person. This includes a delicious spread of tea, sandwiches, and pastries, as well as Lulu's live performance.

4. Can I purchase tickets at the door?

Unfortunately, tickets will not be available for purchase at the door. All tickets must be purchased in advance through the Pampered Chef website or by calling our customer service line.

5. Is there a dress code for the event?

While there is no strict dress code, we encourage guests to dress in their Sunday best or in tea party attire to add to the elegant atmosphere of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • ChefBeckyD