• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Going in on Mega Buss From Milwaukee

In summary, the Mega Bus from Milwaukee is open to anyone who is 18 years or older and has a valid government-issued ID. It can accommodate up to 56 passengers and allows food and non-alcoholic drinks on board. There is also a restroom for convenience. Tickets can be purchased online or at the bus station, and it is recommended to purchase in advance.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I am going to make my reservations today I think. Just wondering if anyone else is going down on Wednesday. I want to get there early so... I am thinking mid-morning but need to check the schedule.

I'm on the MegaBus from Detroit. :) Which is a double-decker. woo-hoo.

We only get the single level ones. That will be a neat trip! Funny story! Last year AFTER conference I was waiting for my bus back to Milwaukee. I dropped my bag into the luggage area on the one that was there and almost ended up in Detroit!! I was so tired I was not paying attention! Luckily some of my up-lines cronies were there to stop me! Talk about a detour!

I'm going on the megabus from Milwaukee, but on Thursday morning, with one of my cluster-mates.

I am taking a megabus from Indianapolis on Wed.

I'm probably taking the train from Sturtevant to Chicago early evening on the 9th.

Oh shucks Diane! It would have been fun to ride down together! Are you coming back up on the 19th at 3:00 p.m.? I am just hoping Kathy does not decide to wear her wine this year! Yipes that was a bumpy one for sure!

Related to Who Is Going in on Mega Buss From Milwaukee

1. Who is eligible to go in on the Mega Bus from Milwaukee?

Anyone who is 18 years or older and has a valid government-issued ID can go in on the Mega Bus from Milwaukee.

2. How many people can go in on the Mega Bus from Milwaukee?

The Mega Bus from Milwaukee can accommodate up to 56 passengers.

3. Can I bring food or drinks on the Mega Bus from Milwaukee?

Yes, you are allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks on the Mega Bus from Milwaukee. However, we ask that you clean up after yourself and dispose of any trash properly.

4. Is there a bathroom on the Mega Bus from Milwaukee?

Yes, there is a restroom on board the Mega Bus from Milwaukee for your convenience.

5. How do I purchase tickets for the Mega Bus from Milwaukee?

Tickets for the Mega Bus from Milwaukee can be purchased online through our website or at the bus station. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • BethCooks4U