• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Passion, New Path: My Plans to Leave

In summary, the conversation is about someone who is looking to make a career change and is considering working at a gym or becoming a personal trainer. They have prayed for guidance and are being encouraged to do what they love and recruit for Pampered Chef to make more money. The speaker shares their own success with promoting and recruiting for the company.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Please be thinking of me today. I have finally decided I need to get out of here. My ultimate goal is to work my business so I don't have to have a job but I'm not at that point right now. I am going to talk to DH tonight and see what he thinks of my plan. My biggest problem is I've been in the same field my entire life (I'm only 28). There is nothing around here for me to do inthe same field and I'm not sure if I want to stay in it. I've found a new passion with working out (really? me?) I'm going to ask the gym I go to if there is anyway to work a full time job there (it's not a regular gym, they only have set class times and are only open in the morning and early evening). I just need something different!

An acquantiance of mine just got her training cerification, now she goes into people's home's to do personal training. It is hard work, but if you are really passionate about it, something to look into.

I've prayed for clear guidance for you.

(((fingers crossed))) that you find something that you LOVE! My motto: "Do what you love and love what you're doing ... and you'll never have to WORK another day in your life" - and it's soooo true! If you truly LOVE what you are doing, it's not a job, it's a career!!! :D

BTW, recruit and you can make more by doing less!!! ;) I only do PC part time, but look at the difference that promoting makes:
  • June (2K, 2C & 1F, 0O) = $2,739.19 in sales. As a Consultant, I made $631.96 in commission.
  • July (2K, 0C, 0F, 0O) = $1,347.84 in sales. As a Consultant, I made $336.97 in commission.
  • August (1K, 0C & 0F, 3O) = $1,100.94 in sales. As a Consultant (Paid-as a Sr. Consultant), I made $278.32 in commission.
  • September (4K, 1C & 0F, 1O) = $4,385.30 in sales. As a Senior Consultant, I made $1,233.41 in commission.
  • October (5K, 1C & 0F, 2O) = $3,724.46 in sales. As a Senior Consultant (Paid-as a Team Leader), I made $1,058.30 in commission.
  • November (2K, 3C & 0F, 4O & $625.10 in Home Office Leads!) = $3,321.01 in sales. As a Team Leader with Home Office Leads, I made $1,154,82 in commission.
  • December (1K, 3C, 0F, 3O & $904.00 in Home Office Leads!) = $2,558.43 in sales. As a Team Leader with Home Office Leads, I made $765.05 in commission.
I'll admit, I was lazy in December! LOL But compare November to October!!! I had $403.45 LESS in sales, but made $92.56 MORE in commission and only did TWO Cooking shows & 3 Catalog Shows instead of FIVE Cooking shows and 1 Catalog Show! I worked less and made more!!!

I'm focusing on becoming a Director now, then Advanced Director. And not planning to stop at that level either. ;)

You CAN make money with Pampered Chef. Once you get your snowball (bookings) rolling down hill and growing in size, it will get easier ... but once you really learn to recruit, you'll see the wonderful benefits that go along with that. I only have 2 direct recruits & 1 indirect recruit, but we still hit $4,000 in sales each month. So when I finish getting my structure of 4 across & 2 down, I already have the sales where they need to be!!! All I need is the newbies to be active!!! :D

Sheila said:
(((fingers crossed))) that you find something that you LOVE! My motto: "Do what you love and love what you're doing ... and you'll never have to WORK another day in your life" - and it's soooo true! If you truly LOVE what you are doing, it's not a job, it's a career!!! :D

BTW, recruit and you can make more by doing less!!! ;) I only do PC part time, but look at the difference that promoting makes:
  • June (2K, 2C & 1F, 0O) = $2,739.19 in sales. As a Consultant, I made $631.96 in commission.
  • July (2K, 0C, 0F, 0O) = $1,347.84 in sales. As a Consultant, I made $336.97 in commission.
  • August (1K, 0C & 0F, 3O) = $1,100.94 in sales. As a Consultant (Paid-as a Sr. Consultant), I made $278.32 in commission.
  • September (4K, 1C & 0F, 1O) = $4,385.30 in sales. As a Senior Consultant, I made $1,233.41 in commission.
  • October (5K, 1C & 0F, 2O) = $3,724.46 in sales. As a Senior Consultant (Paid-as a Team Leader), I made $1,058.30 in commission.
  • November (2K, 3C & 0F, 4O & $625.10 in Home Office Leads!) = $3,321.01 in sales. As a Team Leader with Home Office Leads, I made $1,154,82 in commission.
  • December (1K, 3C, 0F, 3O & $904.00 in Home Office Leads!) = $2,558.43 in sales. As a Team Leader with Home Office Leads, I made $765.05 in commission.
I'll admit, I was lazy in December! LOL But compare November to October!!! I had $403.45 LESS in sales, but made $92.56 MORE in commission and only did TWO Cooking shows & 3 Catalog Shows instead of FIVE Cooking shows and 1 Catalog Show! I worked less and made more!!!

I'm focusing on becoming a Director now, then Advanced Director. And not planning to stop at that level either. ;)

You CAN make money with Pampered Chef. Once you get your snowball (bookings) rolling down hill and growing in size, it will get easier ... but once you really learn to recruit, you'll see the wonderful benefits that go along with that. I only have 2 direct recruits & 1 indirect recruit, but we still hit $4,000 in sales each month. So when I finish getting my structure of 4 across & 2 down, I already have the sales where they need to be!!! All I need is the newbies to be active!!! :D

Yes this is my ultimate goal! Recruiting is the one thing I need to work on. I've signed 7 total consultants in the last 1 1/2 years. 3 are no longer in the business, 1 will be going out if she doesn't submit anything by the end of next month, 2 are random submitters and 1 is my rock star and is trying to grow her business.

I talked with DH at break (we work together). He's all for it "as long as I can still help around the house with bills". So tonight after work I'm going to talk to the owner of the gym and see what I can do. This will be a complete change but it's something that has been needing to happen for a long time.

You go girl!!! :D

I will pray clear guidance and that God opens the doors that are to be opened and closes the doors that need to be closed!I'm not sure what field you're in but in my field, if you have a job you are fortunate and if you are among the many that have been laid off, it's career change time! So I would be in serious need of guidance if I were to feel led to move on, or forced to. All that said because I can relate!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I will pray clear guidance and that God opens the doors that are to be opened and closes the doors that need to be closed!

I'm not sure what field you're in but in my field, if you have a job you are fortunate and if you are among the many that have been laid off, it's career change time! So I would be in serious need of guidance if I were to feel led to move on, or forced to. All that said because I can relate!

Well 4 years ago the company I worked for for 6 years closed. DH and I were both out of job 4 months before our wedding. We both took another job together at a similar company. Seriously though in the 6 years I worked at that last business I hardly ever saw something in my field in the want ads! I've been through layoffs and trust me the way they have been treating me lately who knows!

Related to New Passion, New Path: My Plans to Leave

1. What is "New Passion, New Path: My Plans to Leave" about?

"New Passion, New Path: My Plans to Leave" is a book written by our founder and CEO, Doris Christopher, about her personal journey of leaving her corporate job to pursue her passion for cooking and starting Pampered Chef.

2. What inspired Doris Christopher to leave her corporate job?

Doris Christopher had always loved cooking and entertaining, but felt unfulfilled in her corporate job. After attending a cooking demonstration, she was inspired to leave her job and start a business that would help others discover the joy of cooking and entertaining.

3. How does "New Passion, New Path" relate to Pampered Chef as a company?

"New Passion, New Path" is the story of how Pampered Chef came to be. It details Doris Christopher's journey of leaving her job and starting the company, as well as the values and principles that have guided Pampered Chef since its inception.

4. Is "New Passion, New Path" only for people interested in starting their own business?

No, "New Passion, New Path" is a book for anyone looking for inspiration and guidance in pursuing their passions and making big changes in their lives. It is not solely focused on starting a business, but rather on following your dreams and finding fulfillment.

5. Can I purchase "New Passion, New Path" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "New Passion, New Path" is available for purchase through our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find it at select bookstores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c. olen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies