• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Gets Credit for Purchasing and Redeeming a Gift Certificate?

In summary, a Pampered Chef gift certificate is a prepaid card that can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products. You can purchase it through their website, a consultant, or by phone. The certificates do not expire and can be used for consultant-hosted parties. Multiple gift certificates can be combined for one purchase as long as they are not expired and from the same country.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Who gets credit when a Gift Certificate is purchased?? Is it the person who the Gift Certificate is purchased from or is the person who the Gift Certificate is redeemed with?? I was just wondering. I have never sold one.

The consultant who sells the GC gets credit, as does the host (if it's purchased on a show).

Because GC's must be redeemed directly with HO, there is no credit when they are redeemed, even if the user orders more than the GC covers.

Thank you...I should have known that you would be the one with the answer..

What is a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

A Pampered Chef gift certificate is a prepaid card that can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate through our website, a Pampered Chef consultant, or by calling our customer service line.

Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate towards a consultant-hosted party?

Yes, you can use your gift certificate towards a consultant-hosted party as long as the consultant accepts gift certificates as a form of payment.

Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase as long as they have not expired and are from the same country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • brendaziz
  • Products and Tips
Replies